PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat too much of today?

rhymegirl
11-27-2009, 06:33 AM
I'm too lazy to create a poll. I ate too much of everything today.

So what did you overindulge in?

Turkey?

Pie?

Potatoes?

Stuffing?

Chocolate delicacies?

Ostrich?

Orlando Bloom's bloomers?

Fill in the blank.

bclement412
11-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Potatoes (I think??) with that marshmellowy stuff on top. Mmm... they were so scrumptious.

Silver King
11-27-2009, 06:41 AM
...So what did you overindulge in?
Wine. But I'm still working on it, so technically I haven't overindulged yet because I'm still awake and vaguely coherent at the moment.

rhymegirl
11-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Wine. But I'm still working on it, so technically I haven't overindulged yet because I'm still awake and vaguely coherent at the moment.

I've only had one glass of wine.

Should I have another?

Wayne K
11-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Nothing. When I'm full I stop.

I lost 100 pounds this year, I aint giving it back.

rhymegirl
11-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Nothing. When I'm full I stop.

I lost 100 pounds this year, I aint giving it back.

That's great.

Believe me, I only do this once a year.

Ken
11-27-2009, 07:02 AM
... ate about a pound of turkey. Man, was it good :P
Also had 4 cookies. Rarely eat sweets these days so that was sort of a lot.

DWSTXS
11-27-2009, 07:16 AM
Pizza

I know, I know. But I'm single, and alone. and cooking for one would have been a big hassle.

Watching football, having pizza and beer. That's not such a bad T-giving. Not to mention that the Cowboys won!

aadams73
11-27-2009, 07:25 AM
I wish I'd eaten too much bacon.

L.J.
11-27-2009, 08:05 AM
Pizza

I know, I know. But I'm single, and alone. and cooking for one would have been a big hassle.

Watching football, having pizza and beer. That's not such a bad T-giving. Not to mention that the Cowboys won!

I want pizza.

Matera the Mad
11-27-2009, 08:26 AM
I went back for dressing twice. :D

Clair Dickson
11-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Stupid appetizers because I always go hungry but it's so hard to sit there with those horribly delicious smells overwhelming the house. So I nibble on appetizers. Every single time.

Sweetleaf
11-27-2009, 09:33 AM
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in New Zealand, but I just had a seriously good bacon sandwich. :)

MoonWriter
11-27-2009, 10:24 AM
I ate too much turkey, oyster dressing, mirliton stuffed with shrimp, macaroni and cheese, leg of lamb, spinich casserole, salad, stuffed artichoke, pecan and pumkin pie, fudge, and a bit more fudge. Then I worked it all off by cleaning my sister's kitchen and prepping for tomorrow's turkey and sausage gumbo which we'll have before we dig into the leftovers.

kayleamay
11-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Pride.

tjwriter
11-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Food.

Really, though I did pretty good yesterday. I at a little of a lot of different things and stopped before I was stuffed.

MattW
11-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Pride.
I had some delicious crow to go with mine.

rhymegirl
11-27-2009, 08:22 PM
... ate about a pound of turkey. Man, was it good :P
Also had 4 cookies. Rarely eat sweets these days so that was sort of a lot.

I bought an apple pie, blueberry pie, chocolate cream pie, ice cream and whipped cream. My sister made some peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses.

We're going to have leftover goodies around here for quite a while.

Ken
11-27-2009, 08:36 PM
I bought an apple pie, blueberry pie, chocolate cream pie, ice cream and whipped cream. My sister made some peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses.

We're going to have leftover goodies around here for quite a while.

... you bring up a point, here. Relatives of mine brought cake to the gathering, too. I didn't have any, including one homemade one made of 5 types of cheese and I think that did not go over well and was taken as a little, but noticable, insult if you know what I mean. Guess I should've had a small slice of each, just to be polite. Does that sound right, or just plain silly :-) // Those peanut butter cookies sound great :P

Mythical Tiger
11-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Chocolate cream pie with chocolate sprinkles. I still have a lot of it left to lol. I also had a bit too much fruit salad. It was delicious with a perfect side of warm apple cider:D. Happy late thanksgiving guys!

~Sam

tjwriter
11-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Pie (and cake!) are always good for breakfast.

rhymegirl
11-28-2009, 05:08 AM
... you bring up a point, here. Relatives of mine brought cake to the gathering, too. I didn't have any, including one homemade one made of 5 types of cheese and I think that did not go over well and was taken as a little, but noticable, insult if you know what I mean. Guess I should've had a small slice of each, just to be polite. Does that sound right, or just plain silly :-) // Those peanut butter cookies sound great :P

Well, Ken, I suppose people do like it when you sample some of their cake goodies. But it's hard to eat everything.

The peanut butter cookies were great.

It's time for some more wine.

Susie
11-28-2009, 09:46 AM
All of the above, but I didn't have room for O.B.'s bloomers, durn it. :D