• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Reader for a first short story - about 3000 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

InventiveStep

Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to take a look through my first completed short story? It's about 3000 words long and theme wise I guess it's a sort of drama.

I realise I can post to the share your work section, but being my first completed piece I guess I'm a little fragile....

Thanks!

stephenf

Registered
Reaction score
I would be happy to read your story,PM if your interested and I will send you my e-mail address.

TM2316

Registered
Reaction score
I will be willing to read it as well if you're will to do the same for me. My short is ~1,600 and deals with very darks topics, including rape and abduction. If you're uncomfortable with those topics, I understand. If you'd like to swap stories, email me at shera_23 at hotmail.com.

ninebabydragons

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be willing to read it also. Pm me and I'll give you my email address. I would be so scared to do this. You are very brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.