Seattle in early January

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, all. I'll be in Seattle from January 3rd through the 7th (at a downtown hotel next to the convention center) with a little free time, particularly early on. If anyone wants top get together for a coffee or a drink, spill it here so we can see what mixes. I won't have transportation, so I'll have a bit of a ball-and-chain. There is a B&N bookstore down the street from the hotel, so I'll try to arrange a book signing for one of the evenings.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Final note on the Seattle trip. I'll be flying in late on Saturday, January 2nd. I have all of Sunday morning free (as of now) with the first society-related event scheduled for early Sunday afternoon. From then on, I will be tied up all day and through the early evening until I leave late on Thursday evening (the 7th) for a red-eye flight back to the East Coast. I could be convinced to have a late-night meeting on one of the weekdays. Anyone interested in getting together, please PM me.

Libbie

Worst song played on ugliest guitar
Registered
Reaction score
Darn! I'm really sorry I missed this post. I would have loved to meet you, NeuroFizz! Next time you're in town, contact me directly and I'll be sure to take you to THE ORIGINAL STARBUCKS!! (or anywhere else you'd like to go.) (Maybe I can sneak you into the raptor mews for a terrifying up-close look at birds who could claw your eyes out.)

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Darn! I'm really sorry I missed this post. I would have loved to meet you, NeuroFizz! Next time you're in town, contact me directly and I'll be sure to take you to THE ORIGINAL STARBUCKS!! (or anywhere else you'd like to go.) (Maybe I can sneak you into the raptor mews for a terrifying up-close look at birds who could claw your eyes out.)
I'll be making my annual migration to Friday Harbor (doing research at UW's Friday Harbor Labs) from mid-May through mid-June, so I'll be in the area again fairly soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.