I need Ideas

Ripples

Registered
Reaction score
Alright, I am trying to try and write a song for my old best friend. I've been trying for awhile now, and I keep drawing a blank. I would like your input! He was my best friend when I was six, and somehow as we grew up, we grew apart, I still see him quite often, but we don't really talk. So a little while back, I sent him a message on Facebook asking if we could try our friendship out again. He took it the wrong way, and thought I wanted a deeper relationship with him. But he already had a girlfriend. I thought I had cleared it up that I didn't, but we still aren't really talking. Since then, I have tried several times to talk to him online, he never seemed interested. I talked to him a couple of times in person, and we just had some really lame conversations. Then his girlfriend broke up with him. It didn't change anything, we still don't talk much. Anyways, he still means a lot to me, and I miss him a lot, and I want to write a song for him. Any tips/suggestions would be very helpful; I'm struggling mostly with the lyrics.

Thanks,
Ripples

RG570

Registered
Reaction score
I suck at lyrics so can't help you there . . . but man, if this guy is creeped out by misunderstanding your earlier comment, writing him a song could just be more of the same, really. I mean that's the kind of thing you do when you want someone baaad, not just to be friends again.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
Alright, I am trying to try and write a song for my old best friend. I've been trying for awhile now, and I keep drawing a blank. I would like your input! He was my best friend when I was six, and somehow as we grew up, we grew apart, I still see him quite often, but we don't really talk. So a little while back, I sent him a message on Facebook asking if we could try our friendship out again. He took it the wrong way, and thought I wanted a deeper relationship with him. But he already had a girlfriend. I thought I had cleared it up that I didn't, but we still aren't really talking. Since then, I have tried several times to talk to him online, he never seemed interested. I talked to him a couple of times in person, and we just had some really lame conversations. Then his girlfriend broke up with him. It didn't change anything, we still don't talk much. Anyways, he still means a lot to me, and I miss him a lot, and I want to write a song for him. Any tips/suggestions would be very helpful; I'm struggling mostly with the lyrics.

Thanks,
Ripples

will write you lyrics, satisfaction guaranteed, for $750.
PM me if you're interested.