• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta(s) wanted for rhyming PB, a quick read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdbeaar

Trying to finish at least 1 ms!
Registered
Reaction score
I've got a rhyming picture book of 834 words. I would appreciate having some fresh eyes take a look at it and see how the rhymes work, and let me know where you stumble while reading it.

It's about a dinosaur, and is written like Kipling's How the Camel Got Its Hump...in other words, it's a humorous look at how a Stegosaurus might first have grown the plates on its back and spikes on its tail.

I know, I know...rhyming picture books are a hard sell. That's why I'd like to make mine as good as possible before sending it out! So please, if you're into that sort of thing, I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Karen

kdbeaar

Trying to finish at least 1 ms!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Monica! Any other takers? Pretty please?

:e2fairy:(no particular reason for Tink; I just liked her.)

Karen

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... will give it a try, if you'd like. Not saying I'll be able to offer much, but I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.