• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for YA Fantasy, "The Missing Flower"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleFlowerLei

Reverse psychologist
Registered
Reaction score
hi! I'm in need of a beta reader for my MSS "the Missing Flower" A YA Fantasy. Need more info? Check out the query: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162773

What I'm looking for is someone who can give a line-by-line review, telling me what works and what doesn't, fix my punctuation (I think I'm okay on the grammer side), look for plot holes and tell me how I can characterize better IF you notice a character that isn't characterized well enough.

xD Is that too much? is it also too much to ask that, if you do find all these problems, you give it to me gently? -Learns best by positive reinforcement- but if you can't be gentle thats okay too. ^_^ Just thought I'd add that just in case.

Last edited:

Sargentodiaz

Registered
Reaction score
when I click on the button, it takes me to bulletin message.
Will try ti find it otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.