• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBriar

Bricoleur
Registered
Reaction score
I have a WiP called Cain, which is now at 8k. It is a YA fantasy focusing on a werewolf, with a good bit of murder mystery, set in a modern, but supernatural locale in the Catskills. Unlike my Mason, I am taking things slow with this one, editing as I go along.

I basically want to see if what I have wrote and will write 'works'. Characters, Plot, Prose. I am looking for someone in the early stages of an unfinished WiP to exchange chapters with and we can do this as we go along. I expect to be finished within the next two months, maybe by the end of December. So if it takes you a year or more to write a book, then this probably isn't for you.

I am interested in YA fantasy, Epic or Sword & Sorcery fantasy, space opera and I can read and enjoy YA lit.

PM me or post here. We can exchange the first two chapters before we commit. Even then, you can back out at any time.

PS: Would love someone who uses Zoho Writer or Google Docs. Makes it really easy for commenting. Also if you are willing to spend time in irc (that AW chat room above :p ) or talk over IM, that would be great too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.