• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Beta needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizPage

I'm wide awake, it's morning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lizpagejustkeepwriting.blogspot.com
Hi all,

I've finished up and edited my 65,000 word YA novel and have had 4 fulls requested out of my first twenty or so queries (this is finally! the book). My dream agent called to say she's interested but would like to see some structural revisions and suggested I get a first reader because with the intensity of the plot I've lost sight of some tension building. So, if you're interested I can actually send you my synopsis from my query and I'd gladly return the favor.

Thanks so much!
Liz

TeenAuthor

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Liz. Sure, I'd love to read your work. If it's not too much to ask, I'll take you up on the favor - I want to get my YA novel as close to perfect as possible so I stop getting as many rejections from agents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.