If money is the representation of all human endeavour, then...

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
shouldn't we give it a lot more attention?

Have to say it's taken me many many years to get an understanding of money. Definitely a serious challange. I think it's one of those things we tend not to think about, just assuming we understand it - ie
it's simply a tool / means to an end/ nothing to do with happiness/ an evil neccessity etc etc.

But if it is the 'representation of all human endeavour' doesn't that mean it's probably the most important item humanity has (or has not, as the case may be....) :D

I mean if you were to think of all the effects the mula has - it's pretty staggering.
I'm interested in posts of the positive effect of money on individual lives, i think you'll find it quite shocking...

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I do know that LACK of money makes it awfully difficult to enjoy life.

Yeah it is a bit tricky trying to say what i mean.
I suppose the vast majority of humanity now use money - for every possible human need and want. be it Food/ warmth/ etc.
But much more than that - it has a huge influence of quality of life - in every area. Therefore it's accumulation should be pretty much a priority rather than incidental.
Still not quite gettin this across...

Reaction score
I refuse to feel guilty for wanting more of the stuff. Anyone who says money isn't important obviously never had to struggle to pay their way in life.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I know what you mean, though I still feel money is not as important as why we are truly here and our own development as humans. With money comes great uses, but with personal development comes even greater ones, and what's to say a person with no money can't achieve greater power and revolution than say someone with wealth and no interest in their own development, and that of the world. There is a fine line with wealth and real success here, and the means in which you can use money.