PDA

View Full Version : Need Beta Readers for Adult Paranormal Romance

nomocubie
11-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi All,

My work in progress is Requiem Eternal. I am in the first rough draft stage. It is only at 19,033. My goal is to reach novel length. I need to know what areas of the story are the most interesting to the reader. What parts of the story the reader would like to know more about so that I can add more detail to those areas and expand the word count. Here is a short description:

Sorin Ladislov made a strange bargain centuries ago. He was given the power of his mind over us. He and the children of Psion evolved beyond the Sanguines to live in plain sight among us. Feeding on what makes us human. Long forgotten past lives. Memories. Our souls.

Now in Salem, Sorin is obsessed with the search for an essence with quality of character. Across his path walks Natasha Cross. At first sight, she appears to him a beautiful young soul and subconscious psychic. But how can this unawakened block his attempts to see her past?

I am still very unsure of my crit abilities, but I will try my best to reciprocate if it is requested of me.

Please PM or post a response and I will get back to you with info on my email and where to read. Thanks to all beta reader responders in advance!

nitaworm
11-15-2009, 08:22 AM
I'll give it a look over. Email me the location and where you want me to put some comments.