Celebrating the END of this week. :)

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Anyone else have a horrible week? I've had a string of them the past month, but I am beyond psyched that it is now the weekend!! (For me, at least. I don't work on Friday. Don't hate.)

Since this is Office PARTY, come join me in celebrating! Even if you've had an awesome week. It's a party and I won't exclude. :)

:partyguy:

I hope people show up, though... :e2cry:

Let's start this right.

Martinis2.jpg

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
Pass one over here! My students have been on a constant sugar high or something. Today was the first day they normalized, but we have a field trip, Thanksgiving luncheon, and club day next week, so they are going to be wild all over again. *le sigh*

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I'm coming off a horrible illness, so I'm happy for the weekend. I hope you gots whiskey here.

cptwentworth

Did you hear that?!?
Registered
Reaction score
I'll take something without alcohol since I'm pregnant, maybe a giant root beer float (like that's so much better for me!). But I've definitely had one of those weeks I wish I could drink away.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Ohhh whiskey sounds great! And I need food. Pizza, extra cheese. :)

Amanda, have another drink. Toast to next week! ;)

cpt- you get rootbeer floats and extra pizza!!

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
A party!!! :D

I've had a pretty sucky year so far, although this week has been surprisingly mild, except for the sick kid, and the bickering, and the messy house and...

I'll take one of those martinis or a margarita, please. :D

Margaritas are good, too. Only, I like mine with sugar instead of salt. Hope it at least stays mild for the rest of the year. ;)

(I'm convinced there was something cosmic going on this week. Seems like it was way too strange.)

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I like the sweet and sour mix. :)

I also used to drink dry martinis most of the time, but I haven't had one in a couple of years. Just realized. Hm... May be on my agenda for Saturday. :D

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on a wine kick lately. I'm all about the $3 Oak Leaf at Wal-mart.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I also have a bottle of white in the fridge. Wow, this went from party to drunken mess of alcohol.

Way to party, my AW people. ;)

Can we agree no beer pong? I hate beer.

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
Geez, me too. Try living in Germany and not liking beer. Yeah, I was the butt of many jokes.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
We can play wine pong or whiskey pong.

I'm a fan of Bartenura Moscato.

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
Did you ever play the one where you have to keep a line of questions going and the first one to pause has to drink? It was always easy to stump the boys. Just make a reference to boobs and they are done for.

Pyrohawk

Aspiring author
Registered
Reaction score
Columbus OH...grew up on a farm in Greenfield OH.
But I like beer pong.... :cry: Don't get me wrong beer's not exactly tasty in my opinion. But its darn fun and good times.

I've had a decent week. It went really fast actually after my midterm on Monday morning....that professor cancelled class for the rest of the week. And my other classes not much was going on.

But now its the weekend! Tomorrow I am leaving for the ISKF (Shotokan Karate) Nationals in Cherry Hill NJ. Its going to be a blast....lots of karate in the day, hanging out, and drinking at night! Also, its my first time ever riding an airplane. :) Not that its that big a deal but its something just about everyone else has done that I havn't....