Watching TV?

Nanoing?

Gone fishing?

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh*

I was about to ask the same thing but there is no one to ask.

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm feeling that way at home, too. lol Wishing someone would call me. My husband is dozing in his chair.

I was just listening to my son's Goo Goo Dolls dvd, Live in Buffalo; specifically 'Name' and 'Iris'.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I've been busy cruising AW and reading posts in other forums. I often don't have the time to see what all is going on with this site. And the rare times I do venture out, it seems amazing how big AW has become. New forums crop up that I didn't even know existed. It all appears so big and complicated that I'm ever so thankful for the small corner of paradise we've managed to carve out in this room. :)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been busy cruising AW and reading posts in other forums. I often don't have the time to see what all is going on with this site. And the rare times I do venture out, it seems amazing how big AW has become. New forums crop up that I didn't even know existed. It all appears so big and complicated that I'm ever so thankful for the small corner of paradise we've managed to carve out in this room. :)

So, in other words, there's no place like home?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
So, in other words, there's no place like home?
Yes, that's a good way of shaping my true feelings. :)

I'm bias, of course, because I think this is one of the best forums AW has to offer. We don't talk much about writing here, since the rest of the site has those discussions covered in almost every appropriate direction imaginable. But what we do offer is a respite from the rest of the board, a place where just about any topic is welcome. It can be fluff or serious, personal or general or whatnot.

And because I'm feeling a little drunk sentimental, I'd like to add that I feel blessed to help lead this room, and I wouldn't trade it for any other forum on AW.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
i feel the death

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We don't talk much about writing here, since the rest of the site has those discussions covered in almost every appropriate direction imaginable. But what we do offer is a respite from the rest of the board, a place where just about any topic is welcome. It can be fluff or serious, personal or general or whatnot.

I think we have some very entertaining and creative writing here in Office Party.