Have You Seen This Girl Play?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
What a great clip. I love when she yanks on that player's pony tail and leaves her whimpering face down on the field.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I heard on the radio a few hours ago she was suspended indefinitely. Good.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Um. I don't know much about soccer, but I'm thinking you can't do that. I foresee some Lithium in that girl's future.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
But is it wrong that I kind of like the song? (It may or may not be wrong, but it's definitely weird. I must be in a mood.)

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I like the song, too!

Hey, those girls were pulling on her or elbowing her, to be fair. Hee hee, still a bit much, eh?

I can't help it. I wanted to play ice hockey, myself. Or roller derby. Then I remembered how much cosmetic dentistry costs ;)

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
But is it wrong that I kind of like the song? (It may or may not be wrong, but it's definitely weird. I must be in a mood.)

It's not wrong. :D I first heard this song on a CD that accompanied a fast series of videos of Desert Storm, all sorts of stuff blowing up. The only way to hear this song is LOUD. If the music is not shaking stuff off the shelves, it's not loud enough.

But the chick in this video needs to be gone from the sport for a looong time.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I like the song, too!

Hey, those girls were pulling on her or elbowing her, to be fair. Hee hee, still a bit much, eh?

I can't help it. I wanted to play ice hockey, myself. Or roller derby. Then I remembered how much cosmetic dentistry costs ;)

Yes, and you saw that out of context. Given her behavior, it's more than likely they were doing that in response to her actions. She should never be allowed to play again.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
what a fucking witch. sean avery with ovaries.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
I hope she gets the living crap kicked out of her for that sort of poor sportsmanship because the only way she's going to learn is when someone dishes her more than she can take and dishes out herself.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm the only one here who appreciates seeing her kick butt out there. That woman is an animal! And I say that with the utmost affection.

You know, soccer is not a genteel sport, and I've seen far, far worse behavior from players and fans to suggest that her conduct barely makes it seem like she's playing "dirty." Well, except for the hair pulling incident, though it appears the opposing player was milking that infraction for all it was worth to induce a penalty.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I hope she gets the living crap kicked out of her for that sort of poor sportsmanship because the only way she's going to learn is when someone dishes her more than she can take and dishes out herself.

um. okay. that's not the way i roll...I'd rather see her kicked out of the sport.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
um. okay. that's not the way i roll...I'd rather see her kicked out of the sport.
yeah normally, I'd agree with you, but sorry, this time...I don't think getting kicked out of the sport is going to change her behavior. She took some serious shots there at people that could really have done some permanent damage.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
There's something here, that well, maybe some of you don't know. Those BYU players? All teams that play for Brigham Young University-- no matter the sport, can't and won't retaliate. They'll stand there and take it because they are lectured that as the LDS church's private university, the world will have their eyes on them. That they are representatives of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (yes even in sports)

They are expected to take great care in how they conduct themselves because if they don't they will be held up for ridicule in the anti-mormon circles for their "unchristian" behavior. So yeah, it riled me up to see that girl being so brutal to those girls who are under the strictest of orders not to fight back.

Do I want her to get her butt kicked, yeah. I still do. I doubt she reserves her anger and unsportsmanlike conduct only for the Mormon team, I imagine she does it to all the teams she goes up against. It just happened to hit home a bit for us here in Utah. I'm a Ute, Aggie and Wolverine fan myself, not much of a BYU fan but I still don't like to see our kids brutalized like that.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
If you look close the first girl elbows her and the next one grabs grabs her shorts near the crotch. She overreacts, but she's not the only one to blame. I'd deck someone who puts their hands near my crotch too.

ETA: The one she throws down grabbed her shorts and yanks on them. It was instigation.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
If you look close the first girl elbows her and the next one grabs grabs her shorts near the crotch. She overreacts, but she's not the only one to blame. I'd deck someone who puts their hands near my crotch too.
What I see is the she's shoving into the first girl who does elbow her to push her back and the one who grabs her shorts is grabbing her the leg not anywhere near her crotch and trying to get her to ease back off of her.

There's no call for her extreme brutality. None.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
You don't shove people in soccer. The other grabs her shorts and yanks them. I'm not making excuses for her. I'm just saying the other girls aren't innocent either.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
And you know what? Watch it through, she shoves her and then throws an elbow.Everything else in that video I'll give you. But the one who grabs her crotch deserved what she got. You never ever purposely put your hands near an opponent's crotch.

Last edited: