Tweets that make you laugh

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
This is a place to share some Twitter comments that have made you laugh recently. :)

This is from Peter Serafinowicz, a Brit actor and comedian, in the style of a public service announcement:

"This is Sherlock Holmes, telling you to be sure to lock your homes."

What about you?

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A friend tweeted something like "When you get here on Friday, I'm going to have all your clothes off in under a minute." Another friend tweeted back to him in response, "You do realize you just put that on twitter, right?" And the first tweet was deleted within moments :D

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
A friend tweeted something like "When you get here on Friday, I'm going to have all your clothes off in under a minute." Another friend tweeted back to him in response, "You do realize you just put that on twitter, right?" And the first tweet was deleted within moments :D

That's okay. This morning I told my girlfriend that I was going to take her upstairs and molest her--right as my mum walked in. :D

Pepper

I IS PRANCING
Registered
Reaction score
Website
houseofpeppers.blogspot.com
I can't remember who wrote it, and I can't find the tweet, but here's pretty much how it went:

"If my neighbour slams her door one more time, I'm going to go outside and play the hits of the 80's on my F*CKING KAZOO."

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I could go on forever about Caprice Crane.

When you release private phone calls publicly, it's not a sign that the *other* person on the line needs help.

You know you're famous when a new relationship is confirmed by "your rep" and not "your feelings."
http://twitter.com/capricecrane

The irony? The fact I don't watch a single show she writes for.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Jim Carrey makes me laugh! He's such a bundle of joy, pure fun. :D

Tweets such as:
headed over to Burbank to face Conan O'brien! some say he's half human, half rooster. I say, let's cock-a-doodle doo this!!!

yes, that's my smileyface n beard icon :)} and this is my sh't eating grin n beard n Santa hat icon.•<;[]} and this ~:^( is my GAME FACE!

Among many more. He just makes me smile more. :)

mario_c

Your thoughts are not real...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mariocaiti.com
ColbertatHome is just non-stop funny. Wonderella is too ("Study hard in school, kids. I don't wanna have to learn Chinese when I'm 60." :ROFL:)