What have you lovingly created today?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Today, I started on a friends Birthday card which is the first part of her gift. The painting flowed. Originally started drawing flowers and rubbing them off as it wasn't flowing and than the candle commenced as I know my friend likes candles and the candle feels appropriate connecting with life.

4086627516_8ed6bc6cbc.jpg

4086108513_457af39942.jpg

Felt to add some borders and found these quite contrasting. :)

What have you created today that warmed your heart? (Includes NaNo, writing in general, crafts and any other expression you feel)

Last edited:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
That's so purty, true. I created a store-bought chocolate cake and whipped cream and it really warmed my heart. Does that count? :D

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... handmade cards are really nice. I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased. Sure know I'd be :)

As to myself, not much to report. I made a meal if that counts, lol. It consisted of brown rice a sweet potato and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Pretty tasty :p

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Nice painting, Ana. As someone who has everything he needs, the gift I appreciate most is love. Your friend will know s/he is loved.

My wife is creating a huge pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya for a Saints game party.

At church this morning I "created" prayers for all the members of AW, especially for the requests in the prayer thread.

And in a few minutes, I'll create a little joy when I bring communion to a few homebound members of our parish church.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
That's so purty, true. I created a store-bought chocolate cake and whipped cream and it really warmed my heart. Does that count? :D

Thanks.
Of course it counts! :) It was created by you and it warmed your heart. :)

... handmade cards are really nice. I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased. Sure know I'd be :)

As to myself, not much to report. I made a meal if that counts, lol. It consisted of brown rice a sweet potato and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Pretty tasty :p

I enjoy making them very much and appreciate others who make them too. Everytime I make something (that is for someone) I am putting my love into it for that person. :D

Of course that also counts, anything that is touched by a human counts to a loving creation. :D

MmMmMM that brown rice and sweet potato and low-fat mozzarela cheese does sound appetising. :D Thanks for sharing.

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
I love your stuff, True! Mine doesn't involve nearly as much talent. Does lovingly for yourself count? 'Cause here's what I did today.

novel.jpg

I'm held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. I found a blank sweatshirt & did this with my embroidery machine. It's a running joke w/ me & my chiro since he did inspire a character :)

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I went by my sister's house and cleaned out her gutters this morning. She's afraid of heights.

I created good feelings. Aint I something?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Nice painting, Ana. As someone who has everything he needs, the gift I appreciate most is love. Your friend will know s/he is loved.

My wife is creating a huge pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya for a Saints game party.

At church this morning I "created" prayers for all the members of AW, especially for the requests in the prayer thread.

And in a few minutes, I'll create a little joy when I bring communion to a few homebound members of our parish church.

Dear MoonWriter,

It is wonderful to hear from you here. :) I am the same and enjoy sharing that love with people.

That pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya sounds like such a warming gift for a Saints game party.

That is such a beautiful sentiment you have produced for all the members of AW. :) I am sure each and every one appreciates this in their own way.

Happy communion at the Parish Church.

I love your stuff, True! Mine doesn't involve nearly as much talent. Does lovingly for yourself count? 'Cause here's what I did today.

novel.jpg

I'm held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. I found a blank sweatshirt & did this with my embroidery machine. It's a running joke w/ me & my chiro since he did inspire a character :)

Dear Auntybug,
Lovingly for yourself counts the first and foremost. :) Of course!
You have talent too, you are sharing it with us now.
That does sound quite exciting being held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. That's such a beautiful sweatshirt creation. I like it very much. :D

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Great card :) And nobody'll clean my gutters for me, and I have chronic back pain, so I'm feeling the love from here, Wayne!!

I created part of a pretty and nifty website today. I really do like to give people what they want, so that's spreading the love, right?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I went by my sister's house and cleaned out her gutters this morning. She's afraid of heights.

I created good feelings. Aint I something?

Hey Wayne,
That's such a wonderful thing to do, and I know your sister must appreciate your action. Keep shining. :D Your good feelings are captured all over. :)

Great card :) And nobody'll clean my gutters for me, and I have chronic back pain, so I'm feeling the love from here, Wayne!!

I created part of a pretty and nifty website today. I really do like to give people what they want, so that's spreading the love, right?

Thanks backslashbaby. That sounds like great fun, what you have done today and I am sure the recipients value your input of creativity. Giving people what they want is just as part of loving, as it is creating. Keep on flourishing. :)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I created a birthday cake for my daughter. And I am making another one on Tuesday, her actually birthday.

I make a lot of cakes.

HelloKiddo

bemused observer
Registered
Reaction score
I ate some pizza a few hours ago and as we speak I am lovingly creating poo.

Sincerely,

HelloKiddo, the jackass who comes into people's nice threads and leaves the unfunny douche bag posts.

Last edited:

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Oh, you guys...:Hug2:

:Hug2:

I created a birthday cake for my daughter. And I am making another one on Tuesday, her actually birthday.

I make a lot of cakes.

Lovely! :) I love baking too. What kind of cake did you make?

I ate some pizza a few hours ago and as we speak I am lovingly creating poo.

Sincerely,

HelloKiddo, the jackass who comes into people's nice threads and leaves the unfunny douche bag posts.

Lovely. :D Thanks for bringing a new dimension to this thread. :)

My best effort so far today is a nice hunk of bread dough. Gonna smell good around here later on.

Mmmm bread dough. Sounds good! I can smell it too from over here too. (well i can imagine smelling it) :) How much did you make of it?

That is still lovely, as you are being honest in creating it. :D

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I lovingly created good feelings three times last night--and twice this morning.

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Today I lovingly created a Powerpoint presentation of my last two month's work

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
I made a honey ginger cake for a faculty meeting tomorrow. It is a thirteen inch square - my colleagues are cake gluttons!

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I made a honey ginger cake for a faculty meeting tomorrow. It is a thirteen inch square - my colleagues are cake gluttons!

Wow, sounds like an amazing achievement. Well done. Must look amazing and taste delicious. Your colleages will love you for it am sure.

*A warm pat on the back for you* :D

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I made a little art project yesterday. When I get home I'll take a picture of it...and post the before and after.

:)