PDA

View Full Version : What have you lovingly created today?

truelyana
11-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Today, I started on a friends Birthday card which is the first part of her gift. The painting flowed. Originally started drawing flowers and rubbing them off as it wasn't flowing and than the candle commenced as I know my friend likes candles and the candle feels appropriate connecting with life.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2586/4086627516_8ed6bc6cbc.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2710/4086108513_457af39942.jpg

Felt to add some borders and found these quite contrasting. :)

What have you created today that warmed your heart? (Includes NaNo, writing in general, crafts and any other expression you feel)

Susie
11-08-2009, 11:09 PM
That's so purty, true. I created a store-bought chocolate cake and whipped cream and it really warmed my heart. Does that count? :D

Ken
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
... handmade cards are really nice. I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased. Sure know I'd be :-)

As to myself, not much to report. I made a meal if that counts, lol. It consisted of brown rice a sweet potato and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Pretty tasty :-P

MoonWriter
11-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Nice painting, Ana. As someone who has everything he needs, the gift I appreciate most is love. Your friend will know s/he is loved.

My wife is creating a huge pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya for a Saints game party.

At church this morning I "created" prayers for all the members of AW, especially for the requests in the prayer thread.

And in a few minutes, I'll create a little joy when I bring communion to a few homebound members of our parish church.

truelyana
11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
That's so purty, true. I created a store-bought chocolate cake and whipped cream and it really warmed my heart. Does that count? :D

Thanks.
Of course it counts! :) It was created by you and it warmed your heart. :)

... handmade cards are really nice. I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased. Sure know I'd be :-)

As to myself, not much to report. I made a meal if that counts, lol. It consisted of brown rice a sweet potato and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Pretty tasty :-P

I enjoy making them very much and appreciate others who make them too. Everytime I make something (that is for someone) I am putting my love into it for that person. :D

Of course that also counts, anything that is touched by a human counts to a loving creation. :D

MmMmMM that brown rice and sweet potato and low-fat mozzarela cheese does sound appetising. :D Thanks for sharing.

auntybug
11-08-2009, 11:44 PM
I love your stuff, True! Mine doesn't involve nearly as much talent. Does lovingly for yourself count? 'Cause here's what I did today.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/auntybug/novel.jpg

I'm held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. I found a blank sweatshirt & did this with my embroidery machine. It's a running joke w/ me & my chiro since he did inspire a character :)

Wayne K
11-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I went by my sister's house and cleaned out her gutters this morning. She's afraid of heights.

I created good feelings. Aint I something?

truelyana
11-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Nice painting, Ana. As someone who has everything he needs, the gift I appreciate most is love. Your friend will know s/he is loved.

My wife is creating a huge pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya for a Saints game party.

At church this morning I "created" prayers for all the members of AW, especially for the requests in the prayer thread.

And in a few minutes, I'll create a little joy when I bring communion to a few homebound members of our parish church.

Dear MoonWriter,

It is wonderful to hear from you here. :) I am the same and enjoy sharing that love with people.

That pot of chicken and sausage jambalaya sounds like such a warming gift for a Saints game party.

That is such a beautiful sentiment you have produced for all the members of AW. :) I am sure each and every one appreciates this in their own way.

Happy communion at the Parish Church.

I love your stuff, True! Mine doesn't involve nearly as much talent. Does lovingly for yourself count? 'Cause here's what I did today.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/auntybug/novel.jpg

I'm held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. I found a blank sweatshirt & did this with my embroidery machine. It's a running joke w/ me & my chiro since he did inspire a character :)

Dear Auntybug,
Lovingly for yourself counts the first and foremost. :) Of course!
You have talent too, you are sharing it with us now.
That does sound quite exciting being held captive inside the house with deer hunters out. That's such a beautiful sweatshirt creation. I like it very much. :D

backslashbaby
11-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Great card :) And nobody'll clean my gutters for me, and I have chronic back pain, so I'm feeling the love from here, Wayne!!

I created part of a pretty and nifty website today. I really do like to give people what they want, so that's spreading the love, right?

truelyana
11-09-2009, 12:15 AM
I went by my sister's house and cleaned out her gutters this morning. She's afraid of heights.

I created good feelings. Aint I something?

Hey Wayne,
That's such a wonderful thing to do, and I know your sister must appreciate your action. Keep shining. :D Your good feelings are captured all over. :)

Great card :) And nobody'll clean my gutters for me, and I have chronic back pain, so I'm feeling the love from here, Wayne!!

I created part of a pretty and nifty website today. I really do like to give people what they want, so that's spreading the love, right?

Thanks backslashbaby. That sounds like great fun, what you have done today and I am sure the recipients value your input of creativity. Giving people what they want is just as part of loving, as it is creating. Keep on flourishing. :)

Wayne K
11-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Oh, you guys...:Hug2:

rhymegirl
11-09-2009, 01:54 AM
I created a birthday cake for my daughter. And I am making another one on Tuesday, her actually birthday.

I make a lot of cakes.

HelloKiddo
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
I ate some pizza a few hours ago and as we speak I am lovingly creating poo.

Sincerely,

HelloKiddo, the jackass who comes into people's nice threads and leaves the unfunny douche bag posts.

Matera the Mad
11-09-2009, 02:48 AM
My best effort so far today is a nice hunk of bread dough. Gonna smell good around here later on.

Silent Rob
11-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Chaos!

truelyana
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Oh, you guys...:Hug2:

:Hug2:

I created a birthday cake for my daughter. And I am making another one on Tuesday, her actually birthday.

I make a lot of cakes.

Lovely! :) I love baking too. What kind of cake did you make?

I ate some pizza a few hours ago and as we speak I am lovingly creating poo.

Sincerely,

HelloKiddo, the jackass who comes into people's nice threads and leaves the unfunny douche bag posts.

Lovely. :D Thanks for bringing a new dimension to this thread. :)

My best effort so far today is a nice hunk of bread dough. Gonna smell good around here later on.

Mmmm bread dough. Sounds good! I can smell it too from over here too. (well i can imagine smelling it) :) How much did you make of it?

Chaos!

That is still lovely, as you are being honest in creating it. :D

semilargeintestine
11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
I lovingly created good feelings three times last night--and twice this morning.

bettielee
11-09-2009, 09:50 PM
:Jaw:

truelyana
11-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I lovingly created good feelings three times last night--and twice this morning.

Sounds good to me. :D Keep lovin' :)

:Jaw:
;):Hug2:

For today I have been baking and sketching! Susie will like this - molten chocolate cakes! Yum :)

waylander
11-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Today I lovingly created a Powerpoint presentation of my last two month's work

semilargeintestine
11-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Sounds good to me. :D Keep lovin' :)

It's what I do. :D

truelyana
11-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Today I lovingly created a Powerpoint presentation of my last two month's work

Sounds interesting. :) Feel free to share.

Shakesbear
11-10-2009, 12:57 AM
I made a honey ginger cake for a faculty meeting tomorrow. It is a thirteen inch square - my colleagues are cake gluttons!

truelyana
11-10-2009, 01:16 AM
I made a honey ginger cake for a faculty meeting tomorrow. It is a thirteen inch square - my colleagues are cake gluttons!

Wow, sounds like an amazing achievement. Well done. Must look amazing and taste delicious. Your colleages will love you for it am sure.

*A warm pat on the back for you* :D

Stew21
11-10-2009, 01:26 AM
I made a little art project yesterday. When I get home I'll take a picture of it...and post the before and after.

:)

semilargeintestine
11-10-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm about to lovingly make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And then lovingly murder it.

truelyana
11-10-2009, 03:10 AM
I made a little art project yesterday. When I get home I'll take a picture of it...and post the before and after.

:)

Look forward to it. :)

I'm about to lovingly make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And then lovingly murder it.

Mmmm delicious. I've never actually tasted this before, but I can imagine it in my mouth. :D

Enjoy!

JoNightshade
11-10-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm lovingly creating a baby at the moment. Well, okay, God is doing most of the work. I'm supplying fuel. :-)

And in a bit I will be creating baked potatoes for dinner.

I am also hoping to have some time to create the scene I've been working up to for several months!

semilargeintestine
11-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Mmmm delicious. I've never actually tasted this before, but I can imagine it in my mouth. :D

That's what she said.

truelyana
11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm lovingly creating a baby at the moment. Well, okay, God is doing most of the work. I'm supplying fuel. :-)

And in a bit I will be creating baked potatoes for dinner.

I am also hoping to have some time to create the scene I've been working up to for several months!

Lovely, there is such joy in that. The new being of energy, the baked potatoes for dinner and your time in creating a scene you have been working on for several months. :)

That's what she said.

:roll::)

Stew21
11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
It started out a bit of trash.

and ended up a bit different.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/watstew2/100_1652.jpg
I'm going to put a picture in the bottom portion. the terra cotta pots are tealight candle holders. I don't have the flowers behind it tacked down properly yet, so they look a little funky, but this was my sunday afternoon projectl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/watstew2/100_1715.jpg

I'm going to hang it on my living room wall. The best part is it was free. :)

Alpha Echo
11-10-2009, 08:32 PM
The card is beautiful! And obviously created with love from your heart.

I'm afraid I haven't created anything fun or loving today. Some emails. Some meetings on my boss' calendar.

Eh.

semilargeintestine
11-10-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm about to lovingly recreate that PB&J from last night.

Priene
11-10-2009, 08:59 PM
3000 words.

(High-fives self and pulls a muscle)

JoNightshade
11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Stew, that's beautiful! Did you put some kind of sealant on the cracking paint to give it that look?

Stew21
11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
I did!. I cleaned it up, sanded down the big rough spots (the paint was chipping horribly), then used a stain/poly on it. :)

truelyana
11-10-2009, 09:48 PM
It started out a bit of trash.

and ended up a bit different.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/watstew2/100_1652.jpg
I'm going to put a picture in the bottom portion. the terra cotta pots are tealight candle holders. I don't have the flowers behind it tacked down properly yet, so they look a little funky, but this was my sunday afternoon projectl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/watstew2/100_1715.jpg

I'm going to hang it on my living room wall. The best part is it was free. :)

Wow, that is amazing Stew. I love what you have done with it. Goes to show that you take anything and make it your own beauty. :) Thank you for the lovely share. We all appreciate it. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with it.

I'm about to lovingly recreate that PB&J from last night.

You are too funny. Keep at it, and enjoy. :)

truelyana
11-10-2009, 10:14 PM
The card is beautiful! And obviously created with love from your heart.

I'm afraid I haven't created anything fun or loving today. Some emails. Some meetings on my boss' calendar.

Eh.

Thank you Alpha. :)
That is still loving in it's own way.

3000 words.

(High-fives self and pulls a muscle)

Wohoo! Well done. How is your muscle pull now? All better?

bettielee
11-11-2009, 03:06 AM
Today. I have created a shit list.

There are two people on it.

With bells on.

DragonHeart
11-11-2009, 06:35 AM
I lovingly primed two more of my office walls this afternoon. A little bit closer every day...

Cranky
11-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Hmmm. I wrote a letter to my son, and it was lovingly meant. :)

I also did some research so I know what to buy/get in order to learn how to knit and to start crocheting again. Then I can lovingly create a whole bunch of things for a lot of people, I hope.

dolores haze
11-11-2009, 06:50 AM
Today I started developing a curriculum to teach acting skills to people with autism.

Stew21
11-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks fantastic, Dolores!

truelyana
11-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Today. I have created a shit list.

There are two people on it.

With bells on.

Sounds loving. :)

I lovingly primed two more of my office walls this afternoon. A little bit closer every day...

Woooot!! Well done. :)

Hmmm. I wrote a letter to my son, and it was lovingly meant. :)

I also did some research so I know what to buy/get in order to learn how to knit and to start crocheting again. Then I can lovingly create a whole bunch of things for a lot of people, I hope.

That's wonderful on both counts. Interestingly I am also re-learning to knit, crochet and embroid again. I started a crewel embroidery piece last night. It will be a present for my friends 60th Birthday in two weeks. :)

Let me know how you get on. It's so fun creating in this way. I am also looking forward to transforming some old clothes into something different and get back into fashion designing and creating again. (only for me though-for now) :)

Today I started developing a curriculum to teach acting skills to people with autism.

That's wonderful, in agreement with Stew. :) Do let us know, how you get on. That sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Matera the Mad
11-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I made a website. Yesterday and today. Just a little one, but I used my own photos, wrote all the blurb stuff, and hand-coded it. It's not bad for a quickie. omascafe.com

This is the sort of thing that pays for my internet connection ;)

jennontheisland
11-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Pages and pages of beautifully handwritten calculus notes including little colour graphs (I have pencil crayons :D )

truelyana
11-26-2009, 07:08 PM
I made a website. Yesterday and today. Just a little one, but I used my own photos, wrote all the blurb stuff, and hand-coded it. It's not bad for a quickie. omascafe.com

This is the sort of thing that pays for my internet connection ;)

That is wonderful. It is so enjoyable to put your own energy and love into a piece of work. That is a beautiful site, thanks for sharing it with us.

Pages and pages of beautifully handwritten calculus notes including little colour graphs (I have pencil crayons :D )

Sounds good! :) Though I have no idea what a calculus is. Do let me know what it is.

My last completed lovingly created craft was a crewel embroidery piece I created for a friends 60th Birthday. I finished it on the Tuesday 24th November. Her birthday was on the Wednesday 25th November, where I gave it to her then and she was happy and overwhelmed by it. :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2542/4135346435_b0da85c80a.jpg

I even laced the embroidery at the back, before putting it into the frame.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2596/4135339807_09ce2aba8d.jpg

This was the second part of the gift by the way! Alongside that painted card. :D

Susie
11-27-2009, 01:22 AM
That's lovingly created and beautiful, true. I made a chocolate pie for Mr. Susie and myself, lovingly and will eat it lovingly, too. :D

truelyana
11-27-2009, 03:00 AM
That's lovingly created and beautiful, true. I made a chocolate pie for Mr. Susie and myself, lovingly and will eat it lovingly, too. :D

Thank you.
Lucky Mr Susie, and yey for you. :hooray::partyguy:

MoonWriter
11-27-2009, 03:28 AM
My last completed lovingly created craft was a crewel embroidery piece I created for a friends 60th Birthday. I finished it on the Tuesday 24th November. Her birthday was on the Wednesday 25th November, where I gave it to her then and she was happy and overwhelmed by it. :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2542/4135346435_b0da85c80a.jpg

I even laced the embroidery at the back, before putting it into the frame.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2596/4135339807_09ce2aba8d.jpg

This was the second part of the gift by the way! Alongside that painted card. :D

Ana, I like the first one best. Truly beautiful. The second one looks like a wicked tic-tac-toe board after a few too many. :)

Susie, I'll trade you some of my wife's lovingly made fudge for a piece of that lovingly made pie. :)

truelyana
11-27-2009, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=MoonWriter;4304808]Ana, I like the first one best. Truly beautiful. The second one looks like a wicked tic-tac-toe board after a few too many. :)

Dear Moonwriter.
The second one you see is the work of the back of the embroidery pattern(1st picture-right side up) over a foam board, fitted into the frame. It is my first time doing this too, and I was very pleased as I will be lacing all my embroidery patterns to frame in the future.
And thank you. :D

JoeEkaitis
11-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Turkey stock from yesterday's bones and leavin's.

Loaded up my 6-quart and 8-quart pressure cookers with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, carcass parts. Added water two-thirds the way up to the rim, lock the covers in place and let 'em hiss for a half-hour followed by natural depressurization. Strained the stock into a 9-quart stockpot (which it nearly filled). The stock is resting in the fridge. Tomorrow, we skim the fat and check to see if it gels like a really good stock should.

Matera the Mad
11-29-2009, 08:03 AM
I wanted to cook something nice, but I spent too much time creating this set of how-to pages (http://www.firefromthesky.org/win7/w7-01.html). It doesn't answer everyone's Windows 7 questions, but it may help someone to get one of my favorite programs working.

I'll be having leftover turkey, anyway :)

truelyana
11-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Turkey stock from yesterday's bones and leavin's.

Loaded up my 6-quart and 8-quart pressure cookers with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, carcass parts. Added water two-thirds the way up to the rim, lock the covers in place and let 'em hiss for a half-hour followed by natural depressurization. Strained the stock into a 9-quart stockpot (which it nearly filled). The stock is resting in the fridge. Tomorrow, we skim the fat and check to see if it gels like a really good stock should.

Sounds good! Yum. :) Well done.

I wanted to cook something nice, but I spent too much time creating this set of how-to pages (http://www.firefromthesky.org/win7/w7-01.html). It doesn't answer everyone's Windows 7 questions, but it may help someone to get one of my favorite programs working.

I'll be having leftover turkey, anyway :)

Wow, that's great Matera the Mad. It surely will help someone out there! :) And it's done with your love too, what more can anyone ever ask for.

truelyana
11-30-2009, 10:21 PM
I have created a Birthday card for a friend and an envelope all by hand and with recyled material lying around, without the exception of glitter and shiny silver tape, which was bought especially for it and other projects. :D Yey!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2545/4147908444_e704208324.jpg

Seams
12-01-2009, 12:41 AM
about 500 words

truelyana
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM
A new and well-loved place in my ignore list! (Oh and I'm cooking down stock too!)

about 500 words

Lovely! Congragulations to you both. :) Sounds very unique to you. I like that. :D

I've not yet finished this painting. Awaiting till it dries so I can add gold glitter onto it. (the bottom line) The painting and message unveiled all on it's own, and seeing since it's part of a handmade craft exchange, I am very happy that this is the message going forward to it's recipient. :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2564/4150251441_2d1f87d142.jpg

Anarchic Q
12-02-2009, 04:35 AM
A drawing of one of my characters (http://anarchicq.deviantart.com/art/Necro-Reach-Out-N-Touch-Faith-145422691).

truelyana
12-02-2009, 09:48 PM
A drawing of one of my characters (http://anarchicq.deviantart.com/art/Necro-Reach-Out-N-Touch-Faith-145422691).

Wow, what an amazing drawing! I love it. :) And I can immediatetly pick up the character too. Thank you for the share.

Matera the Mad
12-04-2009, 09:44 PM
i can has drum (http://www.firefromthesky.org/wordpress/?p=31)

semilargeintestine
12-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I've lovingly created some heat on two threads without intending to. Oops.

Matera the Mad
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
lolz way to go, ;.

Seams
12-04-2009, 09:59 PM
a mound of snow at the end of my driveway

lucidzfl
12-04-2009, 11:10 PM
I lovingly created my financial budget for the next two months. After december, cancer dog only has to go to the oncologist every 6 weeks, so I'll actually have money again!

truelyana
12-10-2009, 10:44 PM
i can has drum (http://www.firefromthesky.org/wordpress/?p=31)

*Speechless* Beautiful. (Left a message)

I've lovingly created some heat on two threads without intending to. Oops.

Sounds like your love is rubbing off. :)

a mound of snow at the end of my driveway

Wonderful. :D

I lovingly created my financial budget for the next two months. After december, cancer dog only has to go to the oncologist every 6 weeks, so I'll actually have money again!

That's nice that you have got that sorted! Well done.

Today I lovingly created this painting and this Christmas card for someone I am exchanging handmade gifts with, through an online crafts exchange. :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/4174136021_775b9fba0a.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2569/4174930738_09edaf70b9.jpg

Susie
12-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Those are lovingly beautiful. Seriously, true. I lovingly gave out reppies 'n :Cake: today! :)

truelyana
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you Susie.
That means a lot. :)
Way to go on the reppies. heehee. :D

Wicked
12-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Lovely work, everyone. :)

My munchinks and I made Christmas spider ornaments as a family activity this weekend. I think they turned out pretty cute, and now the kids have homemade presents to give.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8592/spiderornaments.jpg

Story and instructions can be found here.
http://jewelrymaking.allinfoabout.com/features/spiderstory.html

Acck! The pic isn't showing up. :(

Wicked
12-14-2009, 03:52 AM

My munchinks and I made Christmas spider ornaments as a family activity this weekend. I think they turned out pretty cute, and now the kids have homemade presents to give.

Bad link, I guess. Try again.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8592/spiderornaments.jpg

truelyana
12-14-2009, 11:14 PM

It is showing now :D

I love the spider ornaments. They are beautiful! :D

Thank you for sharing.

I made a batch of cookies today. :D and continued on my knitting. :)

truelyana
12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been wrapping up objects with paper mashe to create re-usable festive gifts!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2541/4192388915_c101197bdd.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2786/4193210186_0cb1b9b4be.jpg

kayleamay
12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I made a pineapple upside down cake for my kiddos last night and they scarfed the entire thing down in about 15 minutes. Does that count?

Seams
12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
created lovingly eh? hmmm. paper work, i brought the stamp to my lips, sealed the envelope, so i guess that's close

Lavern08
12-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Made a Chocolate Cake for my Hunny to take to his office Christmas party...:partyguy:

semilargeintestine
12-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I wrote a very long poem that I just submitted somewhere. It probably will be rejected, but it doesn't really matter because the person I really want to read it will probably see it tonight, lol.

truelyana
12-18-2009, 01:28 AM
I made a pineapple upside down cake for my kiddos last night and they scarfed the entire thing down in about 15 minutes. Does that count?

Of course it does! It is a creation, your creation. Your pineapple upside down cake sure sounds good. :D And I know that it's uber yummy too, just by the response. heehee.

created lovingly eh? hmmm. paper work, i brought the stamp to my lips, sealed the envelope, so i guess that's close

Perfect! :)

Made a Chocolate Cake for my Hunny to take to his office Christmas party...:partyguy:

Sounds yummy! And what a most thoughtful thing to do. :)

I wrote a very long poem that I just submitted somewhere. It probably will be rejected, but it doesn't really matter because the person I really want to read it will probably see it tonight, lol.

Remember it is your creation that counts, and that in itself is magnificent because you wrote it, and it deserves your attention and appreciation. What is the poem about if you don't mind me asking?

semilargeintestine
12-18-2009, 03:06 AM
Check your reps.

Cassiopeia
12-18-2009, 03:15 AM
This is such a great idea. I'm getting ready to restore a photo of my father for my stepmother. I'll post the two of the photos when I'm done. :)

Wonderful idea True. Just what I needed.

truelyana
12-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Check your reps.

Thanks, and well done. :)

This is such a great idea. I'm getting ready to restore a photo of my father for my stepmother. I'll post the two of the photos when I'm done. :)

Wonderful idea True. Just what I needed.

Dear Cassiopeia,
I'm happy that you feel inspired!
I look forward to seeing your photo restoration complete. YEY! :)

truelyana
12-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Today I created another handmade envelope for my friends Birthday surprise party on saturday. I'm going to create his card at some point. I also gave my old Roobois tea box covered in paper mashe it's first coat of paint! This box is going to be a Christmas gift for a friend. At the moment I am seeing jewelery in it, as she has a lot of jewelery and I can see it will be a pretty jewelery box.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/4195803446_2c6ccddf07.jpg

Wicked
12-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Pretty colors, Truelyana. :)

I didn't do this today, it has actually been a while. Started it for my daughter, and need to finish it. Needs more spiders and a background. The poor fairy could use a little work too.
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3218/paintingukw.jpg