AC2--Europe: A mother's Christmas attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in Europe who's already planning on getting Assassin's Creed 2. I'm willing to help pay the difference between the game and the deluxe edition if whoever would be willing to send me the collector figurine.

We're getting the US version of it and I understand that the European has a different figurine dressed in black. My daughter is a mega-fan of the franchise and I'd like to surprise her for Christmas.

Please PM or email me if this is something you'd be interested in doing. Paypal is probably the best way of transferring funds.

Thanks!

tarcanus

Lord of the Tarcans
Registered
Reaction score
You waited a whole 2 days for a response. The games board isn't as fast as some of the other boards on AW. Be patient.

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
I MIGHT be able to help you with this. I the figure a pre order bonus or does it come packaged with the game? If it's a bonus, my brother works for GameStop and often gets extra bonus items. I could get one from him for you.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We're getting the US bonus figurine with our order (from GameStop, actually. LOL!). My understanding is there's a different figurine in Europe, which is what I'm hoping to get.

Is Gamestop getting the black-clad figurine as well as the white-clad figurine, by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.