Superhero or ape?

Who would win a fight between...

• Batman

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Baboon

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Many are the times I've enjoyed the late-night drunken conversation about who'd win a fight between Batman and Superman. The commonest verdict is Batman, with reasons varying from "He's just harder, innit?" to "His batsuit has batnipples! Does Superman have supernipples? I don't think so!"

Well let's move things on a tad.

I want to know - who'd win a fight between Batman (technically not a 'super' hero, but for the purposes of this argument he is) and a baboon?

Batman being in his Christian Bale guise, Michael Caine being his second.

The baboon is naked and very, very angry, though not, repeat not rabid.

He's just really, really pissed off.

The baboon's second is a Barbary Macaque carrying a half-eaten banana.

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
is there a utility belt involved?

sheadakota

Registered
Reaction score
oOoo tough call- still gotta go with the baboon-he's pissed off and have you seen those teeth?

Reaction score
Every time you post, that damn signature quote makes baby Jesus cry.

:)D)

Reaction score
I would have thought you'd quote the part where I publicly declared IDIOTSRUS WAS RIGHT. :D

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Batman has already fought Gorilla Grodd a couple of times, so I'm guessing the baboon loses big time.

Also, in a fight between Batman and _______, Batman always kicks ass. He just does. I mean, he created a satellite to collect info and create a database of the weaknesses of every superhero/villain on earth. Okay, so it kind of backfired, but still.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The rule of thumb is that if he has time to prepare, Batman can beat anyone. Or anything. I'd put money on Batman over Death itself if you told him it was coming tomorrow. He'd have an anti-death Batarang ready...

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have to go with the baboon. Not really because I'm convinced the baboon would win, but because I want the baboon to win. I hate that fake voice Christian Bale used in the Batman movies. I hope the baboon starts with his vocal chords.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Clearly, Batman cannot do a thing without his tights. Those would be taken from him in minute one. His ears? The hors d'oeuvres of minute two. And lets face it, people...a faceless Batman ain't gonna be no sort of aim to high-chop a flailing baboon. The poor bastard won't know what happened to him after the face leaves him. No, I'm not talking about the mask. The mask would have been lost somewhere between minute two and minute three. The face...after playing with the poor fool, and teasing the hell out of him, the baboon would finally tear it to shreds in minute five. Where are we? Okay...five minutes. Batguy is standing in nothing but one glove and a spouting neck. He's about to topple, but what's that? Who's that there? The baboon loses focus for just an itty bitty second. Why, it's Boy Wonder. Minute seven? Boy Wonder gets turned into something resembling guacamole....with a pretty red swirl, of course. So, now the baboon is wearing a pretty side-kick costume and pulling at that God damned glove that just won't come off. The Batface is pulsing on the ground and the quivering Battorso is now on its knees. Side-kick costumed baboon laughs just a little bit before pushing the Batgoo down to the ground and stepping up and down on it in a victory dance. Minute ten? Babman, the new Super Hero for the 00's, drives off in his new flash ride...on the way to the Bab Cave to trick out everything...I mean, bats are so passe. The Baboon knows that all the logos need to be changed to a swooping baboon. He's got a big job ahead of him!

Reaction score
Clearly, Batman cannot do a thing without his tights. Those would be taken from him in minute one. His ears? The hors d'oeuvres of minute two. And lets face it, people...a faceless Batman ain't gonna be no sort of aim to high-chop a flailing baboon. The poor bastard won't know what happened to him after the face leaves him. No, I'm not talking about the mask. The mask would have been lost somewhere between minute two and minute three. The face...after playing with the poor fool, and teasing the hell out of him, the baboon would finally tear it to shreds in minute five. Where are we? Okay...five minutes. Batguy is standing in nothing but one glove and a spouting neck. He's about to topple, but what's that? Who's that there? The baboon loses focus for just an itty bitty second. Why, it's Boy Wonder. Minute seven? Boy Wonder gets turned into something resembling guacamole....with a pretty red swirl, of course. So, now the baboon is wearing a pretty side-kick costume and pulling at that God damned glove that just won't come off. The Batface is pulsing on the ground and the quivering Battorso is now on its knees. Side-kick costumed baboon laughs just a little bit before pushing the Batgoo down to the ground and stepping up and down on it in a victory dance. Minute ten? Babman, the new Super Hero for the 00's, drives off in his new flash ride...on the way to the Bab Cave to trick out everything...I mean, bats are so passe. The Baboon knows that all the logos need to be changed to a swooping baboon. He's got a big job ahead of him!
And this is why I love you. :D

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
Batman would win after six issues of over-padded gratuitous violence when the baboon would be unmasked as the Riddler. Two years later they'd retcon it so the banana turned out to be a mind-controlling alien with a hatred of primate nakedness.

Then they'd make a really portentous film about it. Hugh Jackman as Batman, Kirsten Dunst would look winsome as the baboon, and Eddie Izzard would ham it up as the banana. Nobody would understand the ending.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All rise for the Baboonistan Nashnul Amfum

:Sun: :e2salute: :Sun:

O Baboonistan!
Our home and native land!
True turnip love in all thy sons command.
With glowing asses we see thee rise,
The True Primates strong and free!
From far and wide, O Baboonistan,
We rip faces off for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Baboonistan, we rip faces off for thee.

:LilLove:

Reaction score

O Baboonistan!

That's priddy. :LilLove:

sheadakota

Registered
Reaction score

O Baboonistan!

I'm all choked up here. *sniff*
That was beautiful, man.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
He's been copying and pasting that beauty since the baboon began to rise up, people.