PDA

View Full Version : It's time to lay down your odds v. Met a girl

James81
11-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Ok, so I went out Saturday night to a local bar. Towards the end of the night, I started talking to this girl and it seemed like she really liked me. And, well, I got her phone number.

Anyway, she was pretty drunk at this time so she could hardly even type her name into my phone.

So, knowing those facts, here's your chance to place your bets. I'm calling her tonight. The odds? Are on the fact that she even remembers who I am.

Get in now while the odds are fierce. :D

brainstorm77
11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Drunk at a bar is never good....

James81
11-02-2009, 05:02 PM

You underestimate my wit and charm.

brainstorm77
11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Perhaps! I have not been to a bar in almost two years. Am I missing out?

James81
11-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Perhaps! I have not been to a bar in almost two years. Am I missing out?

Eh, it's a fun thing to do once in a while. Not something I'd want to do on a regular basis, but fun nonetheless.

Plus, it's kinda funny to watch the drunk people. Especially if you're drunk yourself. :D

Silver King
11-03-2009, 07:41 AM
I met my wife in a bar.

The only advice I'd give to the OP is to Run, James, run as fast as you can away from that place and never return!

Just kidding. I've been married to my bar-mate for seventy-three years now, and we're still going strong. :)

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 07:42 AM
So. James. Can't find any sober women in your town, huh? :D

Smish
11-03-2009, 07:49 AM
So drunk she couldn't type her name in your phone... um... probably won't remember you or the other ten men she gave her number too. Sorry.

However, you should still call, and win her over again. :)

Silver King
11-03-2009, 07:49 AM
It's not so bad if all you want is to get laid. Just make sure you don't fall asleep afterward so you can slip away before the snoring gets too loud.

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 07:50 AM
It's not so bad if all you want is to get laid. Just make sure you don't fall asleep so you can slip away before the snoring gets too loud.And beware of the danger of a dingo-gnaw.

HelloKiddo
11-03-2009, 07:55 AM
I'm not a gambling woman, but I'd lay down a fiver that says the number is bogus.

Sweetleaf
11-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Dude, I thought you were married?

Anyway, I got together with my hubby while both drunk in a bar. Had met once before though. :)

Nine years & counting...

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 07:59 AM

Anyway, I got together with my hubby while both drunk in a bar. Had met once before though. :)

Nine years & counting...Don't sober up!

You won't recognise each other.

scarletpeaches, expert marriage guidance counsellor.

You're welcome.

James81
11-03-2009, 08:14 AM
Wow, holy shit.

Not only was it a real number, but she remembered me, and we has a date this Thu. :D

James81
11-03-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm not a gambling woman, but I'd lay down a fiver that says the number is bogus.

I accept cash, check, or credit. :tongue

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Wow, holy shit.

Not only was it a real number, but she remembered me, and we has a date this Thu. :DHer chapter meets on a Wednesday night, I assume? :D

HelloKiddo
11-03-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm not a gambling woman, but I'd lay down a fiver that says the number is bogus.*

*$5 payment will be offered in the form of one rep point

That's pretty cool James. She must be a better drunk than I am. I can barely write out my name if intoxicated enough, let alone accurately remember my number.

I've had a few instance where I tried to write out little notes while I was drunk, but it was hard because I couldn't remember the past tense of my name. When I sobered up and saw them...yeah...

James81
11-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Her chapter meets on a Wednesday night, I assume? :D

Heh,apparently. :tongue

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Seriously, though, James - good for you.

It just goes to show there's an alcoholic with no taste out there for everyone. :D

James81
11-03-2009, 08:44 AM
:roll:

It goes to show you the power of beer. I'm not the smoothest guy in the world, but I have my moments. Beer helps.

Jersey Chick
11-03-2009, 08:44 AM
And, a new phrase is born as well

"dingo gnaw"

Seriously, though - good luck.

**dives back into NaNo WIP**

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Another attempt at being nice:

I like the fact you met someone you liked and just called her, no angsting about it. I wish dating was done that way over here, but there are too many mind games. People just aren't straightforward enough in my opinion.

So, I hope it all goes well, and romance blossoms.

Tip: hold her hair back when she pukes and hand her a glass of water afterwards to rinse out the chunks. She'll love you forever.

Jersey Chick
11-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Absolutely true - Holding a girl's hair when she pukes = true love

scarletpeaches
11-03-2009, 08:51 AM
I think the water as a chunks-be-gone mouthwash was a nice touch, too. :D

James81
11-03-2009, 08:51 AM
I like the fact you met someone you liked and just called her, no angsting about it.

There was a time when it would've made me physically sick to make the call. But meh, it wasn't that big a deal. I still get a slight flash of nervousness right before I call, but that goes away pretty quickly.

And yeah, I told ya you gotta come to the States. :D

mario_c
11-03-2009, 09:58 AM
You are an inspiration to us all, sir. Well, to me. Of course, I suck, but it's still good.

escritora
11-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Crossing fingers that you weren't wearing beer goggles the night you met her. Let us know on Friday.

Pyrohawk
11-03-2009, 10:12 AM
There was a time when it would've made me physically sick to make the call. But meh, it wasn't that big a deal. I still get a slight flash of nervousness right before I call, but that goes away pretty quickly.

And yeah, I told ya you gotta come to the States. :D

Well I am in the States...ohio to be exact. And I can't get a date to save my life. In fact I am in my 3rd year of college and havn't had a date or even a prospect since I came here. I was doing better in my home town :Shrug:

My biggest issue is that I don't put myself out there. I don't "try" hard enough to meet women. And my second biggest issue is that I am kinda particular about who I date... I have an image in my mind...(not just a physical one,but her personality also)and am determined to find her. But she's nowhere to be seen. My kind of girl apparently doesn't attent OSU, but I'm not overly surprised.:Shrug:

brainstorm77
11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
It's not so bad if all you want is to get laid. Just make sure you don't fall asleep afterward so you can slip away before the snoring gets too loud.

Eeeeek!

brainstorm77
11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I accept cash, check, or credit. :tongue

Debit at the door upon delivery?

James81
11-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Well I am in the States...ohio to be exact. And I can't get a date to save my life. In fact I am in my 3rd year of college and havn't had a date or even a prospect since I came here. I was doing better in my home town :Shrug:

My biggest issue is that I don't put myself out there. I don't "try" hard enough to meet women. And my second biggest issue is that I am kinda particular about who I date... I have an image in my mind...(not just a physical one,but her personality also)and am determined to find her. But she's nowhere to be seen. My kind of girl apparently doesn't attent OSU, but I'm not overly surprised.:Shrug:

My biggest problem is that I've always been too dense about whether or not women actually liked me. I mean, the other night I would've had no idea that this particular girl was into me (I was just chatting with her), but then my cousin tapped me on the shoulder and said "You need to get her number." And then it was like bells and whistles and I was like "Oh...right." lol

I guess I should start paying a bit more attention to the clues women give me I suppose. :D

But yeah, the biggest thing that's helped me has been getting my beliefs about myself straight. I had a big realization about myself earlier in the year and ever since this stuff has been a lot easier for me.

mscelina
11-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Self-realization goes a long way toward helping the social skills. :)

But then again, so does beer...I can't tell you how many times I had to c***block for my guy friends when I was tending bar. I'd have to take them in another room and say, "Dude, what are you thinking? You're able to stick your tongue down her throat 'cause she doesn't have teeth to interfere!"

Binge drinking should never get in the way of good dental hygiene, but a good bartender never lets her favorite regulars score with the Yeti of Central Ohio, either.

Best of luck to you. ;)

James81
11-03-2009, 05:08 PM
I'd have to take them in another room and say, "Dude, what are you thinking? You're able to stick your tongue down her throat 'cause she doesn't have teeth to interfere!"

Alpha Echo
11-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Another attempt at being nice:

I like the fact you met someone you liked and just called her, no angsting about it. I wish dating was done that way over here, but there are too many mind games. People just aren't straightforward enough in my opinion.

I agree for the most part. Which is part of what makes what I have now so awesome. Everything was easy and straightforward. No games. I hate games. Well, when it comes to love and romance and whatnot.

Good luck James! Let us know how it goes!

Pyrohawk
11-03-2009, 07:27 PM
My biggest problem is that I've always been too dense about whether or not women actually liked me. I mean, the other night I would've had no idea that this particular girl was into me (I was just chatting with her), but then my cousin tapped me on the shoulder and said "You need to get her number." And then it was like bells and whistles and I was like "Oh...right." lol

I guess I should start paying a bit more attention to the clues women give me I suppose. :D

But yeah, the biggest thing that's helped me has been getting my beliefs about myself straight. I had a big realization about myself earlier in the year and ever since this stuff has been a lot easier for me.

Oh I hear you!! I do this as well..... I have to be basically knocked upside the head for me to see the signs a woman gives. You should have heard the girl I went to senior prom with TRYING her hardest to get me to ask her! And me the whole time going....is she saying what I think she's saying? naw....

And my self image is pretty low also... I have no confidence and women can smell it like fear.:evil

Button
11-03-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm betting a dollar that when you'll call, she'll pretend to know you for about five minutes, but you'll be able to tell she doesn't. Then she'll agree to meet again at the bar...

Long shot betting.

cray
11-03-2009, 10:07 PM

...and i thought you were a chick!??

gah!

:D

James81
11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
...and i thought you were a chick!??

gah!

You're thinking of alleycat. :tongue

Jcomp
11-04-2009, 12:33 AM
A girl's level of drunkenness has to be pretty extreme for her to completely not remember you. There's drunk and then there's FATWU (F'd All The Way Up--I just invented that, patent pending). Anything short of the latter need not be an item of concern...

scarletpeaches
11-04-2009, 01:02 AM
I wish there were guys like you in Dundee, Jcomp.

mscelina
11-04-2009, 01:12 AM
There are guys like Jcomp in Ohio. I married one of them. :D He's cute though, so it doesn't matter.

James81
11-04-2009, 01:52 AM
I wish there were girls like Jcomp.

mscelina
11-04-2009, 01:56 AM
I wish there were girls like Jcomp.

There are. My husband married one of those.

James81
11-04-2009, 01:59 AM

There are. My husband married one of those.

Heh, well does your husband's wife have any sisters that are also like Jcomp?

:tongue

bettielee
11-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Wow, holy shit.

Not only was it a real number, but she remembered me, and we has a date this Thu. :D

This makes me happy. :)

congrats on the date.

mscelina
11-04-2009, 04:22 AM
Heh, well does your husband's wife have any sisters that are also like Jcomp?

:tongue

Unfortunately, no. We're the black sheep of this particular family I'm afraid. But if you're just looking for stupid and willing I can think of thousands of places right off the top of my head where you can find that...

:evil

shyne
11-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Unfortunately, no. We're the black sheep of this particular family I'm afraid. But if you're just looking for stupid and willing I can think of thousands of places right off the top of my head where you can find that...

:evil

*almost sends pm*

DWSTXS
11-04-2009, 04:26 AM
so, what was your pick up line? I might need a new one, especially since the old one is. . . "Everything is bigger in Texas, and I can prove it!' LOL

mscelina
11-04-2009, 04:31 AM
so, what was your pick up line? I might need a new one, especially since the old one is. . . "Everything is bigger in Texas, and I can prove it!' LOL

*headdesk*

Silver King
11-04-2009, 06:03 AM
I used to party with a guy who had one of the crudest yet most effective pick-up lines I've ever heard. I wasn't going to mention it here because it's so outlandish and may seem offensive to some that it's risky to mention, but I'm going to anyway.

He would get involved in small talk with a woman, and within five minutes, sometimes less, he'd say, "So, you wanna come back to my place and fuck?"

There was no warning the comment was coming. He simply laid out his desire and waited for a response. Most women were taken aback at first. I saw him get slapped and pushed and cursed out a number of times. But it was amazing how often he left with someone, at least a third of the time if not more.

It probably helped that he was extremely good looking and had the confidence of someone who had never been turned down in his life. I never saw him drunk, either, though he was the worst possible candidate for a designated driver, as he'd leave you stranded the first time your back was turned...

James81
11-04-2009, 06:11 AM

Heh, I don't do pick up lines.

She had a friend who was pretty much up on every guy in the bar that night, and yeah, her friend talked to me for a minute earlier in the night and she was with her. I made a silly comment on how they should make out and she looked at me with disdain. lol

Anyway, towards the end of the night, her friend got thrown out by security and she ended up leaving with her. Then she came back by herself. My cousin talked to her for a minute and obviously whatever he said didn't fly very well with her cause she walked away mid-conversation. lol

Finally, she came back by and I was like "So, what happened to your friend?" and that pretty much led into a conversation with her. She was complaining about some guy who only called her when he wanted to hook up, talking about putting up walls, and asked me if I was a game player. Honestly, that wasn't the type of conversation that I thought would lead to a date. Most conversations I have with girls that involve them complaining about a guy end up with the the "oh let's just be friends" spiel.

So paint me surprised that not only I got the number, but it was the right number, she remembered me, and has agreed to see me again. I'm befuddled. lol

DWSTXS
11-04-2009, 06:15 AM

She had a friend who was pretty much up on every guy in the bar that night, and yeah, her friend talked to me for a minute earlier in the night and she was with her. I made a silly comment on how they should make out and she looked at me with disdain. lol

Anyway, towards the end of the night, her friend got thrown out by security and she ended up leaving with her. Then she came back by herself. My cousin talked to her for a minute and obviously whatever he said didn't fly very well with her cause she walked away mid-conversation. lol

Finally, she came back by and I was like "So, what happened to your friend?" and that pretty much led into a conversation with her. She was complaining about some guy who only called her when he wanted to hook up, talking about putting up walls, and asked me if I was a game player. Honestly, that wasn't the type of conversation that I thought would lead to a date. Most conversations I have with girls that involve them complaining about a guy end up with the the "oh let's just be friends" spiel.

So paint me surprised that not only I got the number, but it was the right number, she remembered me, and has agreed to see me again. I'm befuddled. lol

befuddled? don't be. next thing to be is: befuckled.
LOL

mscelina
11-04-2009, 06:20 AM
I used to party with a guy who had one of the crudest yet most effective pick-up lines I've ever heard. I wasn't going to mention it here because it's so outlandish and may seem offensive to some that it's risky to mention, but I'm going to anyway.

He would get involved in small talk with a woman, and within five minutes, sometimes less, he'd say, "So, you wanna come back to my place and fuck?"

There was no warning the comment was coming. He simply laid out his desire and waited for a response. Most women were taken aback at first. I saw him get slapped and pushed and cursed out a number of times. But it was amazing how often he left with someone, at least a third of the time if not more.

It probably helped that he was extremely good looking and had the confidence of someone who had never been turned down in his life. I never saw him drunk, either, though he was the worst possible candidate for a designated driver, as he'd leave you stranded the first time your back was turned...

*blinks*

That sounds eerily familiar. Florida, right?

*walks out of the thread mumbling*

mscelina
11-04-2009, 06:23 AM

Let me help you here, James, although I once swore an oath never to do such a thing. All the rest of you looking for the secret formula, gather 'round. I'll only reveal this one time so I hope you get it right on the first try.

James, dear, you got the number and the date and probably the girl because you listened. And that put you at the head of the line.

You're welcome, gentlemen.

Silver King
11-04-2009, 06:28 AM
*blinks*

That sounds eerily familiar. Florida, right?

*walks out of the thread mumbling*
Uh, oh. It appears that me and Celina may have crossed paths before without realizing it until now.

Remember me? I was the guy in the background shaking his head while trying to appear that he wasn't envious of his friend's "conquests."

James81
11-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Let me help you here, James, although I once swore an oath never to do such a thing. All the rest of you looking for the secret formula, gather 'round. I'll only reveal this one time so I hope you get it right on the first try.

James, dear, you got the number and the date and probably the girl because you listened. And that put you at the head of the line.

You're welcome, gentlemen.

Hmmm, I got you wishing me luck, breaking oaths, and giving me advice all in one thread.

I think we just became friends. :tongue

mscelina
11-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Uh, oh. It appears that me and Celina may have crossed paths before without realizing it until now.

Remember me? I was the guy in the background shaking his head while trying to appear that he wasn't envious of his friend's "conquests."

Yeah, I do. You were the guy I really wanted to get with, but evetytime I talked to you , you started babbling about fish. So I let your friend walk me out to my car and told him, "Sweetie, if I had a thing for miniatures, I'd collect them. Since I don't, well, let's just say you don't belong in my collection." and I ditched him.

By the time I got back in, you were gone. I guess we should agree to meet on the top of the Empire State Building in a year or so, huh?

mscelina
11-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Hmmm, I got you wishing me luck, breaking oaths, and giving me advice all in one thread.

I think we just became friends. :tongue

because you listened.

Learn your lessons well and who knows what miracles of social interaction can become reality.

James81
11-04-2009, 07:02 AM
because you listened.

Learn your lessons well and who knows what miracles of social interaction can become reality.

Well, listening hasn't always worked well for me. Sometimes a guy can listen too much methinks.

mscelina
11-04-2009, 07:05 AM
Well, listening hasn't always worked well for me. Sometimes a guy can listen too much methinks.

Maybe not in your marriage. Maybe that was a problem there. But, it doesn't have to be a problem now--especially when you're seeing the results of what listening has possibly snared for you. I've witnessed many chance encounters in bars, and I'll tell you this: the best-looking man in the world would get rejected if he only talked about himself. *except for the shallow chicks but you don't want one of those*. The man who listened with interest to whatever the lady was telling him was miles ahead than his friends--according to the body language--and that never failed to succeed.

James81
11-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Maybe not in your marriage. Maybe that was a problem there. But, it doesn't have to be a problem now--especially when you're seeing the results of what listening has possibly snared for you. I've witnessed many chance encounters in bars, and I'll tell you this: the best-looking man in the world would get rejected if he only talked about himself. *except for the shallow chicks but you don't want one of those*. The man who listened with interest to whatever the lady was telling him was miles ahead than his friends--according to the body language--and that never failed to succeed.

Oh no, when it came to my marriage I didn't listen enough.

Listening, I'm discovering, is a fine line. I agree with you that listening scores major points, but at some point it gets to be too much.

ChrisKelly331
11-04-2009, 07:24 AM
A girl's level of drunkenness has to be pretty extreme for her to completely not remember you. There's drunk and then there's FATWU (F'd All The Way Up--I just invented that, patent pending). Anything short of the latter need not be an item of concern...

hahaha, like lying on the floor of the club drunk, seen it!

mario_c
11-04-2009, 07:38 AM

This man is dangerous. Seriously. He's a sociopath. Do not leave him with your wallet or family members.

James81
11-06-2009, 04:00 AM
And she flaked.

Neeeeext.

mscelina
11-06-2009, 04:02 AM
um....

...oh gee...

I'm sorry, James. I really just can't help it.

Next time, just ignore me. Don't listen. Okay? :) And if she flaked on you, she wasn't worth your time anyway.

James81
11-06-2009, 04:05 AM

It's all right. I wasn't that into her anyway.

She was cute and fun, but honestly I'm starting to think that going for the number was the wrong route. I'm sort of thinking that she was looking for a one night stand moreso than someone to date, so I shoulda just offered to go to an all night diner and then back to my place that night instead of going for the digits. :D

mscelina
11-06-2009, 04:07 AM

She was cute and fun, but honestly I'm starting to think that going for the number was the wrong route. I'm sort of thinking that she was looking for a one night stand moreso than someone to date, so I shoulda just offered to go to an all night diner and then back to my place that night instead of going for the digits. :D

*headdesk*

James81
11-06-2009, 04:09 AM
*headdesk*

You know, you should really stop doing that. You're going to knock something loose in there. :tongue

mscelina
11-06-2009, 04:09 AM
On the other hand, though, I did win a nice little pile of money by laying 20-1 odds against you getting laid. So it worked out well for one of us at least.

James81
11-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Well, shit.

mscelina
11-06-2009, 04:11 AM
My new laptop thanks you. Maybe I'll send you a picture of it. :)

James81
11-06-2009, 04:13 AM
You may have won the battle....but I will win.....the next...battle.

mscelina
11-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Next time the odds will be higher. :tongue:

JoNightshade
11-06-2009, 04:31 AM

So what you're saying is, you should have gone for SK's method. ;)

DWSTXS
11-06-2009, 04:34 AM
Of course. . .you could just get you a 'rental unit'

James81
11-06-2009, 04:36 AM
So what you're saying is, you should have gone for SK's method. ;)

Only now in this dark hour do I see the folly of my own ways and embrace the wisdom of SK.

DWSTXS
11-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Only now in this dark hour do I see the folly of my own ways and embrace the wisdom of SK.

Stephen King is advising you on this?

James81
12-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Ok, round 2...Got another number over the weekend and date is set for Wednesday.

Place yer bets, the pot is high and the chips are flowing like honey.

DWSTXS
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Ok, round 2...Got another number over the weekend and date is set for Wednesday.

Place yer bets, the pot is high and the chips are flowing like honey.

So, is the goal of wednesday's date just to have a great date and make a connection? Or are you hoping to end up thrashing around on the floor bumping your pee-pee parts together?

Mr Flibble
12-01-2009, 06:13 PM
So, is the goal of wednesday's date just to have a great date and make a connection? Or are you hoping to end up thrashing around on the floor bumping your pee-pee parts together?

Gosh how romantic. I'm quite overcome..........with the need to cuff you upside the head :D

DWSTXS
12-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Gosh how romantic. I'm quite overcome..........with the need to cuff you upside the head :D

That's been done before! LOL just ask my ex-wife

on the other hand, I DID say that the goal could be to have a great date and make a connection!

lucidzfl
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM

Its how I met my wife. Hell I proposed while we were both passing out on the kitchen floor.

DWSTXS
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Its how I met my wife. Hell I proposed while we were both passing out on the kitchen floor.

seriously?
LOL
Now that would make a funny short story!

lucidzfl
12-01-2009, 11:16 PM
seriously?
LOL
Now that would make a funny short story!

Absolutely seriously. In fact, I was so wasted, that after she passed out I wrote her a note, reproposing and left it on her pillow after I carried her to bed.

I started it out, "So, hi, uh, you may not remember this..."

"So, hi" is now an infamous phrase in my house.

DWSTXS
12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Absolutely seriously. In fact, I was so wasted, that after she passed out I wrote her a note, reproposing and left it on her pillow after I carried her to bed.

That's so much better than the tired old, get down on one knee and propose. Of course, in your case, you both could have gotten down on one knee next to the toilet, LOL

lucidzfl
12-01-2009, 11:26 PM
That's so much better than the tired old, get down on one knee and propose. Of course, in your case, you both could have gotten down on one knee next to the toilet, LOL

There was probably more cussing in my proposal that in an entire day on a submarine.

Me: Oh my god, I fuckin love you, you fuckin know that shit?
Her: Oh fuck yeah, you are fuckin awesome.
Me: I would fuckin marry you, i'm fuckin serious
Her: Fuck you, i'd fuckin say yes. dont you fuckin play with me
Me: Fuck it, lets fuckin do it, lets DO IT
Her: YES! FUCK OK! YES, I AGREE.
/Zonk

Then she got the letter which essentially re-propoosed the next day. (She did remember but she cherished that letter, and still has it.)

Then three weeks later, I got the engagement ring from my mother when we were in Tennessee and did a bit more traditional.

S.J.
12-01-2009, 11:29 PM

Hahaha. I don't want to IMAGINE your wedding. :)

"Do you, blahblah, take blahblah to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I - I - fakkit, what comesh next?"

I find this kind of sweet, though.

Darzian
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM

:roll: Reproposed! :roll:

:roll::roll: Or both knees, rather.

There was probably more cussing in my proposal that in an entire day on a submarine.

Me: Oh my god, I #### love you, you ####know that shit?
Her: Oh #### yeah, you are #### awesome.
Me: I would ####marry you, i'm #### serious
Her: #### you, i'd #### say yes. dont you ####play with me
Me:####it, lets#### do it, lets DO IT
Her: YES! ####OK! YES, I AGREE.
/Zonk

*edited cos my eyes were bleeding.

That should have been audio taped and preserved for all of eternity.

Darzian
12-01-2009, 11:59 PM
And congrats to James for at least acquiring two numbers, a difficult feat indeed.

DWSTXS
12-02-2009, 12:54 AM

and the minister is standing there saying, 'Please, don't squeeze the Charmin.'