PDA

View Full Version : Betas wanted for a zombie satire

megoblocks
10-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Title: Death and Taxes

The plot: No one in the forgotten town of Colmera Springs has paid property taxes in 160 years, but Clarice's new employer is determined to change all that. Armed with rubber stamp and ballpoint pen, Ryan Conner, Tax Collector, drags Clarice up to the little mountain town for a few frolic-filled days of serving notices and seizing assets.

However, one look at the town residents has Clarice thinking about a new job and ready to backpedal out of there -- her job description said nothing about zombies. Sadly for her, Ryan refuses to be driven off by such trivial details; not to mention, he has the car keys. What Clarice doesn't count on is her boss assimilating so quickly into Colmera Spring's culture. One day he's salivating over a tax roll of nearly 200 land owners, and the next morning he can't salivate at all -- he's been zombified.

That's about the time the government researchers step in to do what they do best: turn this sleepy little zombie town into their own Petri dish. Clarice gets a crash course in survival and her former boss decides not to go down without picking a few brains first. With hordes of undead help, Ryan sets out to convince Clarice and the overeager scientists that reanimation is not a choice, taxes will be paid and, even for zombies, death can be iffy.

I don't mind trading as well, so send a PM if you want to set something up.

DnT currently weighs in at about 66k.

megoblocks
11-23-2009, 06:03 PM
punt for another beta

megoblocks
12-11-2009, 11:07 PM
One last punt. Had some great critters so far, but never hurts for more (esp with new and improved zombie goodness)

megoblocks
12-31-2009, 09:12 PM
OK ok, I lied. One more punt before ABNA. Had some really awesome critters and they all seemed to enjoy it a lot. So if you're on the fence, I'm certain you'll enjoy the ride. As before, I'm willing to swap provided you can get through it before ABNA starts (end of Jan).