Would it be inappropriate to ask y'all?

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Would it be inappropiate to ask y'all to click this link to help animals in need?

Just received this from a friend;

"Hi, all you animal lovers!
This is pretty simple... Please ask ten friends to each ask a further ten today!
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.
Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! (Deleted.) Please pass it along to people you know.

I decided that this would be a simple enough thing to do for me, since I log on to the Internet everyday. I hope that the Moderators will not mind my posting this here.

Thank you everyone, and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :eek:

to y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I just gave .6 bowls of food. I guess that's enough to feed a Chihuahua. :)

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
000by7bt

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
There are simply too many worthwhile causes out there to list them all here and seek donations in any form, even if it means just the click of a mouse.

I'm going to ask everyone to please refrain from posting charity announcements in Office Party from now on. If I allow one, in fairness, I have to allow every single aid organization to use this room to advertise their need for help.

I was going to close this thread, but I'll leave it open for now so that others can respond if they have any questions or wish to leave comments. I will, however, edit the OP's post to remove the link to the animal rescue site.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that helping others keeps your mind off how screwed up things are. I brought two boxes of food to a drop off near here for the food bank today, and the people were really great. We had a good time.