Exciting competition from Phaze.com

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
Hi everyone
I just wanted to share this opportunity from my publisher with you all. I strongly urge you to have a go, I have been published form the first round comp Summer Sparklers. We are gearing up to a 12 spot winter comp. The shivers are a fill in. Phaze is alway open to subs and they are new author friendly. Small but growing stronger everyday they are an upwardly mobile group. So take a look over the site. www.phaze.com
My Sparkler is titled, Sea Lover.

Hot Thrills! Erotic Chills! Edge-of-your-bed action!

Phaze HeatSheet Shivers

Phaze is now accepting submissions for its next HeatSheet theme: Shivers. Only six stories will be contracted for this line this year, so competition will be... stiff. Mwahahahaa!

What: Erotic fiction, romance preferred, containing creepy creatures, crypts, castles, coffins, candy corn--anything to make readers shiver with delight and horror! (BTW, horror should be plot-based, and not blood-based. We want tension, not gore.)

Length: 5,000-12,000 words

Deadline: Midnight of September 5th, 2005
Submissions: Please be sure to include the word [Shiver] in your subject line!! Otherwise your submission may not get to the right people. Send all submissions to our standard submissions address (found on the submissions page).

Questions: Please consult our Submission Guidelines, FAQs and Sample Contract. If you still have questions, you may contact us at the address found on the submissions page.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST ADHERE TO OUR Submission Guidelines.

Shiver.jpg