Seeking Your Support - Movember

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
I'm seeking your support for a great cause.

I'm growing a moustache for Movember to join the fight against prostate cancer and men's depression. Please give so that my Mo may grow: http://au.movember.com/mospace/153091/

Movember is about raising much needed funds and awareness for men’s health – specifically prostate cancer and depression in men. Important when you learn that close to 3,000 men die of prostate cancer each year in Australia and one in eight men will experience depression in their lifetime - many of whom don’t seek help.

I'd love your support and welcome everyone to also register to either grow a Mo or support those who do (I'll post pictures via my blog and am willing to consider 'challenges').

When it comes to depression in men, I know what it's like to go it alone. It almost cost me my life and everything I now hold dear. I'm also now moving into that stage in life where prostrate cancer is a real risk I need to address.

A signed copy of The Interrogator awaits the individual who donates the most.

For allowing me to use this forum to promote such a cause, a signed copy of my book will also be donated to the next appropriate competition Mac facilitates.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Cheers,

JJ