PDA

View Full Version : Hm

kuatolives
10-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I've noticed a distinct shift in population from those viewing the Goals and Accomplishments section to this section. This has been going on for some time. It's disheartening to not read more positive news in that other section. Am I the only one to notice this?

suki
10-27-2009, 09:26 PM
I've noticed a distinct shift in population from those viewing the Goals and Accomplishments section to this section. This has been going on for some time. It's disheartening to not read more positive news in that other section. Am I the only one to notice this?

Some of us play and view in this section, even when things are good. I just signed with an agent this month, but I still spend most of my time on AW in R&D and SYW - that's just where my interests and peeps are.

So, the "views" could be deceiving - some sections of R&D are decidedly not so depressing...

~suki

MsJudy
10-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Congrats, suki! I must've missed the announcement of good news...or did you forget to share the happiness with us?

TrixieLox
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
I think deals aren't being made as intensely as they once were. Things seem to have slowed down... I remember reading about good solid (trad publishing) deals about once-a-week/fortnight on these boards but zilch at the moment. Am one of those hoping to change that *she says in fake optimistic voice through gritted teeth*