I was attacked this morning

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
Half awake I ventured into my bathroom to do my business. Then I had to blow my nose, so I reached over and grabbed a tissue. A dime sized spider fell out! Thankfully before I lifted it to my face. I know the little bugger was going to crawl up my nose and into my brain to either kill me or take over my body. But I was too smart for it....after dropping the tissue and screaming. You can't have my brains you creepy little crawler. You can get back to your eventful lives now, just wanted to warn everyone what these little guys are up to. Don't fall for it. That is all.

AnonymousWriter

Registered
Reaction score
I love spiders.

Oh and with the global temperature rising, they are breeding at an even greater rate! :D

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
i fished a largish spider wolf spider out of my bathtub just last saturday. it was touch and go because i spotted him after i'd turned on the shower and he almost went down the drain. then i tripped over the cat, who likes to watch me disrobe for my shower, and almost pulled my shower curtain down. i was nekked as a newborn babe (and just about as bubble gummy pink) but i stepped out on my backporch in the predawn darkness and let old spidey go. i settledhim on the leaf of one of my cannas. later, when i went to start my car i noticed that the windshield was iced over and everything was all frosty. poor spidey---good intentions aren't always enough--s6

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I had a little tiny spider abseil from the ceiling and crawl from my hair across my chin a few weeks ago. I was not impressed.

I'll usually let a spider be -- unless it touches me. Then I kill it. I know it's not the spider's fault, but my writhing reflex has only one antidote: a mighty smooshing.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Fifteen years ago I lived in the Tacoma, Washington, area. There's these little black spiders everywhere. They don't hurt anyone; they're just annoying. One day, I turned on the kitchen faucet and a little black spider had crawled into the faucet! Ever since, I would turn, then off, the faucet to flush out any spider if it crawled up there again. Although I left 15 years ago, I still have that habit of a quick flush of the kitchen faucet.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Half awake I ventured into my bathroom to do my business. Then I had to blow my nose, so I reached over and grabbed a tissue. A dime sized spider fell out! Thankfully before I lifted it to my face. I know the little bugger was going to crawl up my nose and into my brain to either kill me or take over my body. But I was too smart for it....after dropping the tissue and screaming. You can't have my brains you creepy little crawler. You can get back to your eventful lives now, just wanted to warn everyone what these little guys are up to. Don't fall for it. That is all.

How do we know for sure that there weren't two spiders...that the second one didn't make it up to your brain? How do we know for sure that spider number two isn't using your username to log on here? How do we know you're not a spider?

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
satori

change the a to a p, the t to an i, the o to a d...reverse the order of r and i...and then change the i to an e. Clearly, this tells me something. You are masquerading as satori.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
One day, I turned on the kitchen faucet and a little black spider had crawled into the faucet! Ever since, I would turn, then off, the faucet to flush out any spider if it crawled up there again. Although I left 15 years ago, I still have that habit of a quick flush of the kitchen faucet.

Do continue that habit. I once lived in a place where all the taps ran cockroaches before they ran water.

I wish I were kidding.

The shower was broken, so you had to take a bath, but you had to keep a cup handy, because the steam wafting up from your nice hot soak (after you'd cleared the tap of its regiment, of course) would wooze the roaches hiding in the peeling ceiling paint and they'd fall in with you and you'd have to fish them out again.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Do continue that habit. I once lived in a place where all the taps ran cockroaches before they ran water.

I wish I were kidding.

The shower was broken, so you had to take a bath, but you had to keep a cup handy, because the steam wafting up from your nice hot soak (after you'd cleared the tap of its regiment, of course) would wooze the roaches hiding in the peeling ceiling paint and they'd fall in with you and you'd have to fish them out again.

fucking elvis!

I would go dirty. I must have lived a sheltered life...even the streets in the 80s didn't have roaches!

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
bathbody-works-logo.jpg

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
How do we know for sure that there weren't two spiders...that the second one didn't make it up to your brain? How do we know for sure that spider number two isn't using your username to log on here? How do we know you're not a spider?

I do have a headache...:eek:

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
I had to kill a wolf spider in my bathroom the other morning. I've never seen a $^%@$@ spider so %^@@%^ big in my life (outside the movie Arachnophobia, that is.)

I hairsprayed it into immobility and beat the crap out of it with one of my husband's work boots...

I am Ninja, here me squish something.

Reaction score
Look, we all know you hire a ghostposter, 'KTC' so you can't complain about Satori1977's sockspiderpuppet shenanigans.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Look, we all know you hire a ghostposter, 'KTC' so you can't complain about Satori1977's sockspiderpuppet shenanigans.

Wow. You're so right. He's got so many of us posting now...it's like we forget our own identities. It's scary, really. I'm a retired woman...I should be enjoying a good skin tuck right about now...but that bastard has me doing the worst shift of the day!

Carry on spidering.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
has anyone had this happen with ladybugs?

cause they're all over the place at the moment. And... I *wasn't* worried until I came here...

:scared:

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Ha! I was attacked by a swarm of ladybugs on Sunday! It was cute enough, but getting back into the car bug-free was a challenge.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I have a lot at present. I was driving yesterday and found one on the top of my steering wheel. I think she was enjoying the view out the windshield.