So Excited *squeal*

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwtabithatodd.wordpress.com
It looks like, after 7 long months, hubbs is getting a possible job today. Jessie's Towing & Quality called this morning for an interview. Not many people have the skills my husband does.

He's done 40 foot roll off flat bed, 1 ton, 5 ton, zed boom, auto recovery, equipment recover, road side, big rig recovery..heck even big industrial highway salt and plow routes in the city (400 series - two seasons with James Dick Aggregates with the big city of T.O. contract). Jessie's does all the towing for Algoma district (big area) including in town and the snow plowing for the district!!!

It's looking promising, he's out there now on an interview and handing over his CVOR and abstract with his criminal background check. Keep your fingers crossed for us!! It's good money and here they roll up the side walks at 6 pm so he'll get to be home for dinner while on call.

*squeal*

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwtabithatodd.wordpress.com
Thank you, I'm pretty positive he'll get the job, not many people in Elliot Lake have these skills and that many of them or that many years (since 1997 he's been driving truck).

Can you believe, they say you don't make it in life without a high school diploma yet here I am so proud of my grade 9 high school drop out husband who's made a name for himself in the trucking industry despite his learning disabilities (ADD) and his lack of high school education. He aced the Humber College DZ courses as the top student back in 1999\2000 with a 98 percentile. This man is not stupid by a long shot like the gov "standards" tell him he is. Heck, I'm college grad and his IQ is higher than mine (his is 187, mine is 135). Go figure - makes me proud to be a trucker's wife!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Keepin' fingers crossed for you and hubby, Tabitha. Sure hope it works out well for you guys! :Hug2:

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Fingers crossed!!! Good luck!