UNSCRAMBLE THAT WORD!

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
Chlegming Quentin - The self absorbed drag racer who learns that 'self' is not all there is in the world.
When Chlegming Quentin reaches into the closet for his racing dress, something amazing happens..

or

Metchlngg Quinine - what sort of trip is this?

or

...may I buy a vowel, Vanna?

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
Wherever there is dulce de leche ice cream
My goodness, here are several:

1. Bearing in mind that "vroom, vroom" would indicate a vehicle of some kind, and
2. that you are on the right track (gosh, the humor just bubbles out of me) with the racer idea, we know this is a race car driver,
3. so now when I tell you that any four-year-old could give you the answer and that
4. there was even a movie that appealed also to adults (or at least to my to children, ages 30 and 32, but then they still laugh when someone says "poop"),
5. you should be able to get it. Be on your way now, little Albedo. *pats on head* Google is waiting.

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
LIGHTNING MCQUEEN! OMG. I could die. I am speed. I sleep in an LM crib. How could I have missed this?

OK Albedo, what's your guess?

I think that Revisionist should get another turn. But only if she promises not to cheat like she did on this one. Picking a hard scramble like that. Sheesh. That's cheating isn't it? And I want a pat on the head too... :cry:

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
LIGHTNING MCQUEEN! OMG. I could die. I am speed. I sleep in an LM crib. How could I have missed this?

OK Albedo, what's your guess?

I think that Revisionist should get another turn. But only if she promises not to cheat like she did on this one. Picking a hard scramble like that. Sheesh. That's cheating isn't it? And I want a pat on the head too... :cry:

Now children, don't fight. Here's your pat, Drice. *pats on head*
I have to admit I had no idea who LM was until about a year ago when my grandson (almost two at the time) started to love all things McQueen. Now I love him too.

Here's an easier one: GTAIGAINMHJ
(Clue: doohickey) (and please, no hickey jokes...)

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, gang. Now that you're getting down to my level, I can play. I want you to know that I got "SHOW BIZ KIDS" but thought it couldn't be right--it didn't seem to fit the clue, and I didn't know the Steely Dan connection, so I passed. But the next one--McQueen--was a killer. So I'll play, but watch out, I can get nasty, too. :D

THINGAMAJIG

:evil

SORHEESTUIT PRCGH

(Tap some more, man, you're realer than real)

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
SORHEESTUIT PRCGH Nymtoc must be one of Revisionist's minions.

And Drice? I too was flabbergasted at the answer. LM is a favorite of my little avatar over to the left!

Last edited:

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. See how fast the Nymtoc got the Revisionist's HickeyDoo thingy! I could say I smell a rat or something but my nose is still out of joint. (What a weird expression) Late pat notwithstanding.

SORHEESTUIT PRCGH ??

(Tap some more, man, you're realer than real) ??

ETA: Congrats, Nymtoc for getting SHOW BIZ KIDS. I thought everyone memorized Dan lyrics. :)
But I still think Rev's SHOW BIZ SKID was tops!

Last edited:

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
Persecutors Thigh or the other way around?...is this game rated R?

or...

Huger Prosthetics? how real can you get if you're not real...

or...

Do you feel as real as you did before you read this?

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
<tap tap> Is this thing on?

SUPERIOR CHEST...
Like tarzan..tap tap tap "AROWOWOAROWW" ....I had to throw out a few letters, is that ok?

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
I see that I cannot leave this site to get some work done without having things get all out of hand. And, for the record, Nymtoc is not my minion, though he could be with this scramble. (Depends on how nasty he gets...) I decided to try Albedo's trick of Google searching, so I used "Tap some more + realer than real" and it brought me to Nymtoc's post. (Now that was helpful) In conclusion, I will have to say I am sorry about your nose joint, Drice, and I think we should change this game to just posting scrambled letters and seeing what Albedo can make out of them. Huger prosthetics, indeed! :roll:

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kudos, Revisionist! I thought this one might stump y'all. I was even ready with more clues, but you are an ace descrambler!:Trophy:

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Nymtoc, but in the 'praise where praise is due' category, your scramble was a great one. I only figured it out because I started thinking of 5-letter words for the second part and once Guest jumped out at me, it was all over but the shouting. Had the last name been Smith or something, I'd still be stumped.

Now figure mine out while Drice and Albedo are napping. :sleepy:

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now figure mine out while Drice and Albedo are napping. :sleepy:

No sooner said than done. ;)

yellow submarine

And since Revisionist got my last one so fast, I see that I must get nastier. :e2seesaw:

EATLINAVA SIDMN

(Hint: Not Chewbacca, but definitely chews.)

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
No sooner said than done. ;)

yellow submarine

And since Revisionist got my last one so fast, I see that I must get nastier. :e2seesaw:

So fast? It took over three hours! You have just lost any chance to be my minion! And if your new one is about Star Wars or any other book or movie of that ilk, I am clueless.

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
No fair! No Fair! Ok, I won't whine....but I did glance at Spinal Tap for a second and thought, nah. :Headbang:

And yellow submarine! Sure wait until the competition falls asleep...I'm catching on, yep.

SALIVATED IMNNA? WTH is that?? Ok, ok, I know; it's a bad guess. <sigh>

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Um...I fear I perceive incipient dementia. Let's try another clue:

EATLINAVA SIDMN

(Hint: Has been known to drive people bugs.)