Not open for further replies.

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
I just found out that for the first time ever, I've "hit a list!" My July book, The Pregnancy Test, made #9 on the Waldenbooks Series BestSeller list!

:partyguy: :partyguy: :TheWave: :PartySmil

So, yeah, I'm partying!!! :) Wooo-hoooo!

Susan G.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Yay! Congratulations and hopes that this will boost your sales lots and lots.

BTW, I can't wait to go pick it up -- promised myself I'd read all my backlog before buying another book but I'm getting thru the list quickly.

mudflat_marsh_hawk

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulatons, Susan! Time to pour the champagne!!

I award you the three banana-dance. :)
:banana::banana::banana:

--mudflat

Susan Gable

Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Awww, thanks you guys! It's so terrific to have people to party with. People who understand that these kinds of "milestones" are important.

A three-banana dance? Wow, thanks! :) I also love the Snoopy dancing! You all are great!

Dawno, LOL on the TBR pile. Thanks for wanting to pick up my book! I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thanks again to all of you who celebrated with me! :)

Susan G.

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!! That is great news. Hope you continue to appear on more lists in the future :D

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Picked up Pregnancy Test today and thought I'd read a page or two before going back to the book I'm currently trying to read. I'm not going back to the other book until I finish this one, I'm hooked. Thank goodness your other books are all available on Amazon!

Susan Gable

Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Dawno said:
Picked up Pregnancy Test today and thought I'd read a page or two before going back to the book I'm currently trying to read. I'm not going back to the other book until I finish this one, I'm hooked. Thank goodness your other books are all available on Amazon!

Oh, Dawno, THANK YOU! :) Thank you for picking up the book, and thank you for letting me know I managed to hook you. Bless you even more for considering buying the others. :kiss: (I'd love to know what you think of Mommy Plan [not-so-great title, good story, IMHO <G>] if you get that one. That's James, Rachel, and Molly's story.)

I love to hear from readers that I managed to capture them in the story! (Obviously that's the goal.) Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks again!

Susan G.

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Susan, it's been a *long* time since I've read anything in the romance genre. Unless you count the "In Death" series by Robb...but I found those via the Science Fiction book club...sorry, I'm going off course here.

I just finished The Pregnancy Test. I was in tears with Sloan and Brooke this morning (don't want to say why and spoil it for anyone else) I really enjoyed every minute reading that book. I'm hoping you write more about them!

Mommy Plan hasn't shown up yet, but I'm dying to find out about James, Rachel and Molly.

Thank you!

Sonarbabe

Working In A Coal Mine...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonarbabe.com
I, too, bought The Pregnancy Test and read it. (Before I actually started posting on here and found out Susan was a member) I also cried along with Brooke and Sloan--and laughed out loud quite a few times. Great book, Susan and you definitely deserved your spot on the list! :)

Susan Gable

Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Awwww, thank you Dawno & Sonarbabe. You've made my night. Honestly, hearing this kind of stuff is what makes all the hard work worth my time and effort, all the times I wanted to bang my head on the desk, etc. are forgotten. <G>

I'm just tickled to death (Not the In Death series. <G> I love those, too! Eve and Roarke are just great, aren't they?) to know that I've captured you, Dawno, since you don't normally read romance. Wooo-hooo! :Clap:

Thanks again so much for letting me know you enjoyed the book.

Susan G.

Status
Not open for further replies.