Halloween costume ideas?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok so yeah i'm a little old to be going trick or treating, but i live and breath for Halloween plus i'm a poor college student who need candy.

Anyway me and my boyfriend are going trick or treating but cant figure out what to be... We were going to do Jigsaw and one of his victims, but cant figure out how to pull it off. So have any original ideas? Scary ones please, i love scaring the crap out of people!

crazynance

~call me Mrs Writer ~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
crazynance.livejournal.com
My sister wants to be Strawberry Shortcake. Very easy costume, you just have to adjust a straw hat with decorations, and wear a stripey top and jeans.

Scary, huh? There are no masks of me, so maybe..
You could be a zombie from Thriller. Get some cast off clothing, rip it a bit and the rest is makeup and nasty hair.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I went one year as a drunk driver and his victim, ready for burial. He was going to get blitzed at the party we went to anyway. (I imagine he's a full-blown alcoholic by now, since he was firmly headed that direction.) I wore a nice dress and whiter-than-white makeup, a fake gash on my forehead crossing one eye, and carried a rose and an old Bible.

Yeah, it was probably tasteless, but we won the costume contest.

If you are at all handy, you can go as The Spider and The Fly.

Maryn, who's making a spider costume for The Kid, who's going as a Black Widow