The Kiss Butt and Make Friends Thread (Also, hamsters, cats, and bananas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulk

Occasional Contributer
Registered
Reaction score
Ever feel overcome with admiration for some fellow AWer, and just wish you could be their pal, be a part of some in-joke--or in the cases of some, be the butt of a friendly joke? As a less seasoned AWer, and by no means a prolific one, I know it happens to me, maybe simply because I don't engage in enough good ol' banter.

So here we can reveal some of our favorite AWers, those we wish we interacted with more often, kiss ass, and have fun with whatever inevitable derailment related to funny cat pictures comes along.

I have to admit that I am always entertained by the posts of maestrowork, scarletpeaches (though I think the intended effect is often to have the reader run screaming, forever terrified), Ruv, Medievalist, and some others.

If you're not mentioned, don't take it hard! There is wit, entertainment, and wisdom in such plenty that it would take me ages to credit everyone with all of the awesome posts I've read in my time here.

Have at it!

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
I have those I stalk cray & those I love that aren't terrified of me outside of AW Leukman....

BUT.... Quickwit is the one that makes me fall off my friggen chair at just about every damn post & rep. I just love his fluffy bunny butt & cotton balls!!! Give us a smooch bunneh! :e2kissy:

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, but you're probably going to get locked as a shout out thread.

I like all AWers. Except the ones I hate.

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
I have those I stalk cray & those I love that aren't terrified of me outside of AW Leukman....

BUT.... Quickwit is the one that makes me fall off my friggen chair at just about every damn post & rep. I just love his fluffy bunny butt & cotton balls!!! Give us a smooch bunneh! :e2kissy:
Wait-- Quit wit has cotton balls?

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
yep...it stinks...shout out threads.

sorry, fulk. It's Office Party Mods' Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.