Over exposure

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I was wandering around my office this morning when a kind soul pointed out a three-inch rip in the seat of my pants. I now have my fleece sweater tied around my waist so when I walk to the washroom or the kitchen I don't have my gitch all hanging out. I'm thinking I'd like to take this as a sign to go the hell home after my meeting later this morning.

I'm glad I decided to wear underwear today.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness for undies and sweaters!

:D

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now aren't you glad you do go to work 'commando'?

Maryn, hoping you're at home when you read this

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I went home. And I was even honest with my boss via email:

Patti helpfully pointed out to me this morning that I arrived at work with a three-inch rip in the seat of my pants (!). Rather than go out and impulse-buy a replacement pair, and now that the Release Team meeting is over, I’m going to put on my long coat and head home. I’ll work the rest of the afternoon there.

Do I get points for honesty J? Hope all is well and TTYL.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
looser.

haha.

ps...i love the word gitch.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
looser.

haha.

ps...i love the word gitch.
Looser than what? My damn ripped pants (that I liked and now I don't have anymore)!?

Hey, now I HAVE to go shopping for new clothes. Bonus.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Looser. You are a looser. you looser. (-; (don't forget that this is AW)

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Bwahaha!! I had my pants disentagrate into pieces because of a chemical I spilled in chemistry. Thank god I was driving home from school. Such a close call!

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
One of the first times I ever had my husband over to my apartment in college, I went to sit down on the couch next to him and felt the back of my pants go rrrrrip!

Whereupon I promptly broke into hysteric giggles, slid to the far end of the couch, walked backwards to the stairs, and informed him I'd be back in just-heh-a-heh-few-heh-heh-minutes.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
One of the first times I ever had my husband over to my apartment in college, I went to sit down on the couch next to him and felt the back of my pants go rrrrrip!

Whereupon I promptly broke into hysteric giggles, slid to the far end of the couch, walked backwards to the stairs, and informed him I'd be back in just-heh-a-heh-few-heh-heh-minutes.
Glad I'm not the only one to have suffered "pantsegration" in public.

Thanks for sharing.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I worked at a mall coffee shop in high school (back when I looked good in tights and short pleated skirts). I came to work one day and the girl I worked with started snort-laughing. After about fifteen minutes of her laughing (while I served customers) she told me that the back of my skirt was tucked into my tights and my entire ass was exposed.

Oh well, at least my ass was worth looking at in those days. Now people would scream and throw blankets over me. :D

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
My Hubby was working in retail one day and when climbing off some racking, caught his pants. Not in the seam, but a nice tear in one cheek. Embarrassment doesn't kill... he borrowed my work sweater to tie around him then hunted out a manager so he could go home.

Of course, while he was roofing BIL's house, Hubby developed a large tear in his jeans. Full moon on top of the house. He stayed to finish the job, but figured the neighbors got a show.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Did I mention one time at a coffee house this guy sat with his legs parted, and his balls just hung out of his shorts?

Eye Bleach in aisle 5.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Bwahaha!! I had my pants disentagrate into pieces because of a chemical I spilled in chemistry. Thank god I was driving home from school. Such a close call!
My first wife dry cleaned the dress she wore on our wedding day and as the day wore on it fell apart. First the sleeves and the the seams. It was weird. When we realised that it was going to fall off of her completely I looked to the heavens and said "Thank you" :D
True story.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Did I mention one time at a coffee house this guy sat with his legs parted, and his balls just hung out of his shorts?
I saw the same thing once in a bar, where most of a guy's package was in full view. I was shooting pool, and each time I leaned over to make a shot in his direction, it really messed up my location.

When I went up to the bar to order a beer, I nudged him and said, "Hey, your flag's on display."

He spread his legs further and said, "I know."

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I saw the same thing once in a bar, where most of a guy's package was in full view. I was shooting pool, and each time I leaned over to make a shot in his direction, it really messed up my location.

When I went up to the bar to order a beer, I nudged him and said, "Hey, your flag's on display."

He spread his legs further and said, "I know."
And I wasn't even drunk yet :D

Vespertilion

Flying blind on a rocket cycle.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have to wear tan slacks at work, which is about a three mile walk home. Thank heaven for tan duct-tape, is all.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I feel like less of a person for never having experienced a wardrobe malfunction. Le sigh.

Well, there was this one time in a coffee shop when I realized my junk was hanging out of my shorts. That was embarrassing. Luckily I realized my error before anybody noticed. Phew.