Michael Moore, Eva Golinger, Hugo Chávez and a bottle of Tequila

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well, a few nights ago Michael Moore reccounted on the show of Jimmy Kimmel his meeting with Hugo Chávez, joking about meeting him at the Venice Film Festival and apparently it was taken seriously by Eva Golinger, the so-called "Bride of Chavismo" (imagine a Venezuelan Ann Coulter); so, this leave me thinking: Does Miss Golinger can tell fact from joke or the pedestal she has put Chávez has made that any comment against the presidential infabillity a sin? And what will Michael Moore think about this, if he cares? Will this spoil how Chávez is percieve by some leftists like Moore on the US? Or is indeed some sort of offense what he told?

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, a few nights ago Michael Moore reccounted on the show of Jimmy Kimmel his meeting with Hugo Chávez, joking about meeting him at the Venice Film Festival and apparently it was taken seriously by Eva Golinger, the so-called "Bride of Chavismo" (imagine a Venezuelan Ann Coulter); so, this leave me thinking: Does Miss Golinger can tell fact from joke or the pedestal she has put Chávez has made that any comment against the presidential infabillity a sin? And what will Michael Moore think about this, if he cares? Will this spoil how Chávez is percieve by some leftists like Moore on the US? Or is indeed some sort of offense what he told?

Max, I doubt devout Chavez supporters will be rattled by anything, fact or fiction. . . .