It can happen

Ronseyward

Registered
Reaction score
It's been ages since I last posted - so I thought I would share with you what's been happening - since self publishing my book last September things have gone into free fall - I have a web site, another Greek translation of the book, numerous PR and publicity articles, plus a film company has taken on the movie - seeking only investors to make it happen - and even in these turbulent times - that miracle may also happen - in just under two weeks we have 750 almost group members, not bad for a pre-production without any major publicity - so for all of those poeple who are in this group and those who believe in their dreams - believe me it can happen and even if it doesn't the ride has been worthwhile.

The group for any of you interested is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=176101888168&ref=share

Believe - I hope you do !

Ronseyward

Registered
Reaction score
It could happen

Thanks for the comments and for moving me to the right place wasn't sure where the best place was, but I just wanted to say to the people on here who this morning wake up and look at their rejection slip or letter and then can't bear to look at the screen or key board!

That it can happen and if you believe in yourself it will.

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and for moving me to the right place wasn't sure where the best place was, but I just wanted to say to the people on here who this morning wake up and look at their rejection slip or letter and then can't bear to look at the screen or key board!

That it can happen and if you believe in yourself it will.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!