DragonHeart
07-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Still dark at eight o'cock. Whispers from the depths carry

Meaney
07-19-2005, 08:51 AM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I

poetinahat
07-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the

Patricia
07-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the

Meaney
07-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are

loquax
07-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are shaking; stained red with the

Honey Nut Loop
07-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are shaking; stained red with the juice of rich ruby berries

Patricia
07-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are shaking; stained red with the juice of rich ruby berries. My god! Wait, that's blood!

Paint
07-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are shaking; stained red with the juice of rich ruby berries. My god! Wait, that's blood!
Struggling to breathe, I search

Patricia
07-20-2005, 08:21 PM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for

poetinahat
07-21-2005, 02:43 AM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to

keladfc
07-21-2005, 03:30 AM
the vent? Where are the

keladfc
07-21-2005, 03:31 AM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to the vent? Where are the

lilie
07-21-2005, 04:51 AM
windows? suffocating...I need air

joanclr
07-21-2005, 06:26 AM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to the vent? Where are the windows? suffocating...I need air.

Another tremor. I feel this

sunandshadow
07-21-2005, 07:33 AM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to the vent? Where are the windows? suffocating...I need air.

Another tremor. I feel this cannot be my kitchen. Where

DragonHeart
07-21-2005, 06:03 PM

Another tremor. I feel this cannot be my kitchen. Where am I, if not there?

JennyMax
07-21-2005, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=sunandshadow]Still dark at eight o'clock. Whispers from the depths carry on. "Get to bed!" I light another smoke from the discarded butts overflowing from the kitchen ashtray. My fingers are shaking; stained red with the juice of rich ruby berries. My god! Wait, that's blood!

Another tremor. I feel this cannot be my kitchen. Where....?
Then I saw the man

lilie
07-21-2005, 09:34 PM
His cold grey eyes stared

loquax
07-21-2005, 11:09 PM

Then I saw the man. His cold grey eyes stared into my own, and I

Paint
07-21-2005, 11:53 PM

Then I saw the man. His cold grey eyes stared into my own, and I whispered "Dad, where are we?"

keladfc
07-22-2005, 02:16 AM

Then I saw the man. His cold grey eyes stared into my own, and I whispered "Dad, where are we?"

Wait! Dad died years ago!

Patricia
07-22-2005, 03:10 AM

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt

eldragon
07-22-2005, 04:12 AM

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose

lilie
07-22-2005, 08:56 PM
my balance. I fall hard

Honey Nut Loop
07-22-2005, 11:49 PM

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot

eldragon
07-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot

tops, potato peels and sour

poetinahat
07-26-2005, 07:49 AM

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot tops, potato peels and sour kraut. The smell was nauseating, but the noise was worse.

rowriter
07-28-2005, 07:33 AM

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot tops, potato peels and sour kraut. The smell was nauseating, but the noise was worse.

A sickening squishing and squealing

Jilliankm
08-04-2005, 02:28 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and

Meaney
08-04-2005, 11:35 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in

poetinahat
08-16-2005, 10:17 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge

skyblue
08-17-2005, 08:50 PM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How

Solatium
08-18-2005, 09:56 PM
A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How

the hell was I going

Meaney
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How the hell was I going to go bowling like this?

poetinahat
08-25-2005, 09:01 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he

akelsey333
08-27-2005, 02:37 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he....

can give me a makeover.

HollieKastel
08-27-2005, 06:04 AM

A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he....

can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a

Solatium
08-27-2005, 07:34 AM
A sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head. How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a

real prince among men. If

Paint
08-27-2005, 11:06 PM

can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a real prince among men. If only I could awaken him.

Albedo of Zero
08-28-2005, 04:05 AM

can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a real prince among men. If only I could awaken him.
Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe

A. Hamilton
08-28-2005, 07:51 AM

Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into

Titus Raylake
09-02-2005, 10:27 AM

Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into being my friend. Yes! That

ANNIE
09-03-2005, 03:15 AM

Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into being my friend. Yes! That might work, only Carl's dead!

Solatium
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into being my friend. Yes! That might work, only Carl's dead!

I must resurrect him. For

poetinahat
09-08-2005, 10:33 AM

I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until

ANNIE
09-08-2005, 09:47 PM

I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until he betrayed me. Now I

Solatium
09-09-2005, 05:32 AM
I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until he betrayed me. Now I drown in tears -- not my

threedogpeople
09-09-2005, 11:28 PM
I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until he betrayed me. Now I drown in tears -- not my

own but Carl's streaming down

Meaney
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to the vent? Where are the windows? Suffocating... I need air. Another tremor. I feel this cannot be my kitchen. Where am I, if not there?

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot tops, potato peels and sauerkraut. The smell was nauseating, but the noise was worse -- a sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head.

How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a real prince among men. If only I could awaken him. Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into being my friend. Yes! That might work, only Carl's dead!

I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until he betrayed me. Now I drown in tears -- not my own but Carl's streaming down. For Carl is my father!

threedogpeople
09-20-2005, 06:18 AM

Struggling to breathe, I search the room for a vent. What happened to the vent? Where are the windows? Suffocating... I need air. Another tremor. I feel this cannot be my kitchen. Where am I, if not there?

Wait! Dad died years ago! Terror, as I've never felt before caused me to lose my balance. I fall hard into the rubbish bin. Carrot tops, potato peels and sauerkraut. The smell was nauseating, but the noise was worse -- a sickening squishing and squealing of blood, garbage, rodents and buttocks... the sound reverberated in waves, like a cavalry charge thundering through my head.

How the hell was I going to go bowling like this? I'd need Carl's help; he can give me a makeover. Then I'd feel like a real prince among men. If only I could awaken him. Wait, Carl's my opponent. Maybe I should trick him into being my friend. Yes! That might work, only Carl's dead!

I must resurrect him. For years, I loved him, until he betrayed me. Now I drown in tears -- not my own but Carl's streaming down. For Carl is my father!
My heart beats once, twice

Solatium
09-20-2005, 06:51 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It

Meaney
09-20-2005, 03:31 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl

threedogpeople
09-20-2005, 10:15 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion

Jaycinth
09-20-2005, 10:54 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion found the stamina to reach

Meaney
09-21-2005, 08:45 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart

threedogpeople
09-28-2005, 06:05 AM
My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I

WVWriterGirl
09-28-2005, 06:23 AM
My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I

darkgraysheep
09-29-2005, 12:37 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding

Meaney
09-29-2005, 02:55 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again.

threedogpeople
10-06-2005, 10:15 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again.
I awake with a started

kdnxdr
01-16-2006, 05:38 AM
engine sound awaiting my drive

Rulato
01-18-2006, 05:11 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will

luxintenebrae
01-19-2006, 04:55 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel

Solatium
01-19-2006, 11:02 AM
My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel calm despite the horror, for

kdnxdr
01-29-2006, 04:21 AM
knowing my dad and Carl

luxintenebrae
01-29-2006, 10:08 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel calm despite the horror, for knowing my dad and Carl had a good reason for

kazrahtenango
01-31-2006, 02:22 PM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel calm despite the horror, for knowing my dad and Carl had a good reason for being the same person, but

Branwyn
02-01-2006, 02:08 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel calm despite the horror, for knowing my dad and Carl had a good reason for being the same person, but still I wonder what they

lobiso
02-03-2006, 12:13 AM
did with that wooden box!

Branwyn
02-03-2006, 05:38 AM

My heart beats once, twice -- but not three times. It stopped after two. Fortunately, Carl, seeing the panic and revulsion, found the stamina to reach beyond the grave and restart my heart. Trembling, I clutch at my chest. I thank Carl while secretly hiding, then seeking, then hiding again. I awake with a started engine sound awaiting my drive knowing what my horrendous fate will be. I can now feel calm despite the horror, for knowing my dad and Carl had a good reason for being the same person, but still I wonder what they
did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I

Solatium
02-03-2006, 10:02 AM
did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I used to store my only

luxintenebrae
02-04-2006, 12:59 PM

did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I used to store my only valuable possession, the only thing

lobiso
02-04-2006, 09:29 PM
that can change me back

Branwyn
02-07-2006, 06:02 AM

did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I used to store my only valuable possession, the only thing that can change me back from the blood sucking vampire

ImTrish
02-08-2006, 08:39 AM

did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I used to store my only valuable possession, the only thing that can change me back from the blood sucking vampire I imagine I must seem.

steadymarvin
02-09-2006, 02:29 AM

did with that wooden box! The same wooden box I used to store my only valuable possession, the only thing that can change me back from the blood sucking vampire I imagine I must seem.

Wait, there's a faint sound

dahmnait
02-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Wait, there's a faint sound, a distant chanting. It is

Tricksie-ish
02-10-2006, 04:01 AM

Wait, there's a faint sound, a distant chanting. It is my mom, very much alive.

Branwyn
02-11-2006, 01:18 AM

But how can that be

Solatium
02-12-2006, 05:56 AM
But how can that be, if she and my father

Branwyn
02-12-2006, 10:46 PM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again.

luxintenebrae
02-14-2006, 02:58 AM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes

Solatium
02-14-2006, 11:55 PM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of

luxintenebrae
02-19-2006, 10:51 AM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her

dancingandflying
02-26-2006, 11:53 PM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as

lobiso
02-26-2006, 11:59 PM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and

Branwyn
02-28-2006, 01:14 AM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl

bluefeline
02-28-2006, 03:59 AM
away, right before my eyes.

Prosthetic Foreheads
02-28-2006, 10:42 PM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as

dahmnait
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as foretold by that old gypsy

Branwyn
03-02-2006, 07:50 PM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as foretold by that old gypsy, to inhabit the body of

dancingandflying
03-05-2006, 09:01 PM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as foretold by that old gypsy, to inhabit the body of his only son, me. Hopelessness

Branwyn
03-11-2006, 08:30 AM
But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as foretold by that old gypsy, to inhabit the body of his only son, me. Hopelessness washed over me like a

talkwrite
06-06-2008, 06:59 PM

But how can that be, if she and my father swore never to chant again. She trudged forward, her eyes rolling like a pair of dizzy, cloudy marbles in her sockets. Dizziness overcame me as my mother lashed out and drove the spirit of Carl away, right before my eyes. But Carl returned, just as foretold by that old gypsy, to inhabit the body of his only son, me. Hopelessness washed over me like a foamy wave at low tide.

writin52
06-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I knew there was only one thing to do.