• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta/ CP- Contemporary Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjo826

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m interested in subbing my 1st chapter to a contest and I’m looking for some fresh feedback on the chapter. I have published novellas with a couple of epublishers and I’m currently working on my second full length single title. The first one garnered attention from agents, but sadly, didn’t result in any representation offers. This is my second effort.
Just to let you know what you’re getting into, I’d classify my work as contemporary romance with erotic elements. I don’t do anything crazy kinky (Although I guess I do in shorts sometimes) but my language and voice tend to be on the edgier side. However, I do try and make sure the sex drives the plot and get bored with sex scene after sex scene. I will say, if you like your romance sweet, and your hero’s beta, you’ll probably hate my stuff. J
I’m looking for someone who preferably writes contemporary romance and is serious about publication. If you want to just exchange a couple of chapters and go on our way that’s great, if we hit it off and become critique partners that would be fabulous too. If you’re interested, drop me a PM.

Jen
P.S.- I am mainly a lurker here on the board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.