Unfortunately Named Professionals

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend in Philadelphia named Freddy Kass. He has a tax return in a frame on his wall addressed to Fredrick K. Ass.

Deleted member 42

UCLA's undergraduate library, Powell library, is a stunning replica of late Medieval Northern Italian archietecture.

As you go up the winding stair to the main floor, you pass a dedication plaque which notes that the library is dedicated to the memory of UCLA's first librarian. His name is embossed in large, bold type:

Huge G. Dick

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I always wondered about Arthur Forny's daughter marrying someone with the last name Keats.

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
The other night I was admiring the footballing skills of Belarus defender Igor Shitov.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Thomas P. Crapper (baptised 28 September 1836 - 27 January 1910) was a plumber who founded Thomas Crapper & Co. Ltd. in London. Contrary to widespread misconceptions, Crapper did not invent the toilet, nor is the word crap derived from his name. He did, however, do much to increase the popularity of the toilet, and did develop some important related inventions, such as the ballcock. He was noted for the quality of his products and received several Royal Warrants.

This.

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I was in the sixth grade, my stand partner in the all-district band was Ben ("Shut up! My name is Benjamin!") Dover.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. Yolanda Squatpump.

Maybe an erotica writer's pen name?

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I knew a Major Coward. He sure was glad to get a promotion.

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
I had to pull over on the side of the road to take this picture. I just had to...too good to pass up.

Actually, I don't know if this should be in this thread because I think this person is very fortunate.

ChuckNorris.jpg

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
I had a roommate in college named Crystal Dick