WTF??????

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
my high school students just showed me the craziest website. it is called peteranswers.com there is a place to type a question and then peter answers. peter knew what color shirt hugo was wearing and what color adolfo's shoes were and what was the title of our spanish book. he knew what was for lunch in our school cafeteria, and what floor we were on and where i kept the kleenex.

i figured the kids were pulling my leg so i asked what was the title of the book on my desk. peter got that one too. but he didn't know the kid's birthdays or mine. so can anyone explain this to me? is it really magic or am i being bamboozled by technologically superior fifteen year old?.

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
I was just told my question wasn't important at this time. lol Man.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
my high school students just showed me the craziest website. it is called peteranswers.com there is a place to type a question and then peter answers. peter knew what color shirt hugo was wearing and what color adolfo's shoes were and what was the title of our spanish book. he knew what was for lunch in our school cafeteria, and what floor we were on and where i kept the kleenex.

i figured the kids were pulling my leg so i asked what was the title of the book on my desk. peter got that one too. but he didn't know the kid's birthdays or mine. so can anyone explain this to me? is it really magic or am i being bamboozled by technologically superior fifteen year old?.

I can only provide answers for questions within my direct line of site.

You look very nice today, BTW. :D

Reaction score
I asked it what I had to do to score with Colin Farrell and it told me to ask the question again so I did and it refused to answer.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
WTF is a petition? I just have a question. lol

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peter correctly answered about ten questions for us and then he started with the mumbo jumbo. we'll try this again tomorrow during study time. if it's a joke the kids will be ready to tell me by then--s6

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Why go to Peter when I can answer all your questions, and you just have to ply me with cake. :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Peter appears to be an idiot.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
my school server has this blocked but i can get it when i get home from school. oh--thank you, thank you, cactus w. it will blow THEIR minds tomorrow when old goofy mrs. smith tells them how it works. staying one step ahead of the whippersnappers is all i can hope for---s6

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
errr...google it, shakey. your kids are typing in the answers and having a good laugh at your expense. I'd say that calls for a pop quiz and double homework!
No, we need to help SS comes up with something equally sneaky to "get even".

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She should tell them she asked peteranswers if they should have to write a fifteen-page paper this semester, and it told her YES!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why go to Peter when I can answer all your questions, and you just have to ply me with cake. :D

Oh dearest chocolate fairy, may I please have tomorrow night's winning Mega Millions numbers?

I need five numbers between 1-56 and one number between 1-46

chocolate_narrowweb__300x4350.jpg

china-aboutuk-fooddrink-food-scotla.jpg

cake05.jpg

3092_MEDIUM.jpg

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dearest chocolate fairy, may I please have tomorrow night's winning Mega Millions numbers?

I need five numbers between 1-56 and one number between 1-46

chocolate_narrowweb__300x4350.jpg

china-aboutuk-fooddrink-food-scotla.jpg

cake05.jpg

3092_MEDIUM.jpg

OMG, Heather, Sure glad I posted that. Here are 5 numbers, if you win I want more :Cake: :D

25, 31, 42, 43, 16 Much good luck!