Ever wanted to collaborate with Neil Gaiman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish he'd stop tinkering with all the social media and finish the next novel already.

megan_d

Falling in the milk
Registered
Reaction score
Hasn't he released like, two novels in the past year or so? And he did a bunch of batman (or superman? pretty sure it was batman) comics, and he worked on the Coraline movie... I think he's earned a little social media tinkering. :)

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
I meant his next adult novel. But, heck, I'll read a cereal box if Neil Gaiman's had anything to do with it. But it's been a while since he gave us Anansi Boys, and I reckon he's due.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
He only did two, maybe three issues of Batman.

But yeah, the guy produces regularly. I'm not complaining.

Even if I think it's dumb. :)

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Didn't he wrote that one where Batman dies?

#1 - Batman is SO not dead. :)

#2 - Um... it's complicated. I'd say it's more that he wrote the one with Batman's funeral. It's kind of confusing whether it's even in the canon or not since in the regular storyline everyone's doing stuff so nobody knows Batman is gone. It seemed more like a "what if" to me.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Yes, I have always wanted to collaborate with Neil Gaiman.

Being made to look incredibly stupid has been a dream of mine for a very long time.

Seriously, what insight could I offer the man? And it isn't as if he's short of ideas. From the early work he did in the UK right up til now has been some of the most interesting takes on old ideas. The best I could hope to manage in his company is some new knob gags, maybe a fart joke or two...
He doesn't need anyone else when he's working. As the television show Neverwhere is ample demonstration of, other people getting between his vision and the end product are normally morons, and I really don't fancy the hate of geeks falling on me from a great height.

Status
Not open for further replies.