The cut update

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't go for stitches, and things seem to be going okay. Isn't even terribly sore. The cut(s) - three in total, with one more dire than the other two - were bloody, but don't seemed to have nailed anything too serious. Worst part is that the really bad one is on my most important driving finger. But it was my right hand, and I'm a lefty, so that helps a little.

Meantime, thanks for the expressions of sympathy, and for those who expressed curiosity about why the original thread was instantly closed, I'm as mystified as you are. I've asked one of the Mods about it, with no response. If this thread gets deepsixed as quickly, with equal absence of a reason, I guess it'll be time to leave the place.

caw

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Taking a guess, maybe this isn't the type of "current event" that P&CE forum was intended for. Office Party might be a better venue, no? Shout if any problems.

-Derek

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Here's the deal --we've had a spike of people asking for medical advice lately. What the fuck is up with that?

This isn't a medical board offering free advice on how to fix physical ailments --it's a writer's board. If anyone has a boo-boo or an owwie go see a doctor.

So there ya go. If you want to flounce, go right ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.