PDA

View Full Version : NEWEST BY FAR 3-WORD POST

rhymegirl
07-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Life sometimes brings

rhymegirl
07-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble.

Unique
07-15-2005, 11:54 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want

DragonHeart
07-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and

Optimus
07-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts

Meaney
07-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble.
Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax.

DragonHeart
07-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do

rhymegirl
07-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do you'll vomit up

Meaney
07-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do you'll vomit up, and that's not

rhymegirl
07-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do you'll vomit up, and that's not good.

Elizabeth was

EDIT: Note, this is a story in progress, not a bunch of sayings.

l.stormgaye
07-21-2005, 05:42 PM
"Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do you'll vomit up, and that's not good. And if you vomit, some high school dropout will be told my the boss' 14-year old son that he has to clean up the mess or he's fired..."

TemlynWriting
07-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Life sometimes brings unwanted memories to stir up trouble. Unless you want a challenge and your butt hurts, don't eat Ajax. If you do you'll vomit up, and that's not good.

Elizabeth was tired of always

rhymegirl
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart.

Shadow Otenaki
07-21-2005, 07:34 PM
"" Then on one

AdamH
07-21-2005, 07:43 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night

lilie
07-22-2005, 08:59 PM
she chose chaos

rhymegirl
07-22-2005, 10:02 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her

Meaney
08-23-2005, 06:52 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a

Cacker
08-24-2005, 04:53 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of

rhymegirl
08-25-2005, 01:19 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It

msQTpi
08-25-2005, 03:48 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey

Unique
08-25-2005, 04:03 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted

mrongey
08-25-2005, 10:39 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted something like a

rhymegirl
08-25-2005, 04:51 PM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted something like a volleyball. Her insides

HollieKastel
08-27-2005, 05:56 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted something like a volleyball. Her insides churned violently with

rhymegirl
08-27-2005, 05:59 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted something like a volleyball. Her insides churned violently with chewed-up rubber.

"Ohhhh

mommie4a
08-27-2005, 06:27 AM

Elizabeth was tired of always playing it smart. Then on one dark winter's night, she chose chaos. She killed her appetite with a large portion of ostrich meat. It smelled somewhat gamey but it tasted something like a volleyball. Her insides churned violently with chewed-up rubber.

"Ohhhh, my aching guts

Unique
08-27-2005, 08:04 AM

"Ohhhh, my aching guts. Hand me a

P.H.Delarran
08-27-2005, 11:06 AM

"Ohhhh, my aching guts. Hand me a sponge, so I

rhymegirl
08-28-2005, 04:42 AM

"Ohhhh, my aching guts. Hand me a sponge, so I can clean up

Vanessa
08-28-2005, 04:54 AM
this stinky mess."

Jaycinth
08-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Stopping her llama

rhymegirl
09-16-2005, 04:30 AM

"Ohhhh, my aching guts. Hand me a sponge, so I can clean up this stinky mess."

The phone rang!

threedogpeople
09-17-2005, 05:15 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed

aruna
09-17-2005, 05:21 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I

rhymegirl
09-17-2005, 08:42 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out

DeniseK
09-17-2005, 08:50 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the

aruna
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest

WVWriterGirl
09-19-2005, 02:12 AM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!"

Meaney
09-19-2005, 04:29 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax.

threedogpeople
09-20-2005, 10:17 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax, from her nose,

WVWriterGirl
09-23-2005, 06:41 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax, from her nose, and then said

rhymegirl
09-23-2005, 08:40 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax, from her nose, and then said,
""Big boobing deal!"

Sukee
09-23-2005, 09:32 PM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax, from her nose, and then said, "Big boobing deal!"

Then, an epiphany

JohnP
09-24-2005, 05:17 AM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!" Elizabeth vomited Ajax, from her nose, and then said, "Big boobing deal!"

Then, an epiphany, as with all

rhymegirl
09-24-2005, 05:21 AM

Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her!

JohnP
09-24-2005, 05:24 AM

Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her! At that point

rhymegirl
09-24-2005, 05:50 AM

The phone rang! Jillian breathlessly gushed: "Guess what! I just found out I won the Big Boobs Contest on the internet!"

Elizabeth vomited Ajax from her nose, and then said, "Big boobing deal!"

Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her! At that point she yelled, "I'm

JohnP
09-25-2005, 05:30 AM

Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her! At that point she yelled, "I'm out of here!"

threedogpeople
09-25-2005, 11:49 PM

Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her! At that point she yelled, "I'm out of here!" Something vile is

Tertius
09-26-2005, 01:39 AM
lurking inside me!

threedogpeople
09-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Then, an epiphany, as with all epiphanies, hit her! At that point she yelled, "I'm out of here!" Something vile is lurking inside of me, something's crawling around

Tertius
09-27-2005, 02:43 AM
It wants out!

September skies
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Suddenly blood squirted