Contest placement

azbikergirl

I really do look like this.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fantasyauthor.blogspot.com
Some time ago, I submitted my novel, The Kinshield Legacy, to a contest put on by Archebooks Publishing Co. The first place winner in each of three categories (sf/f/h, mystery/suspense and women's lit) wins a cash prize and a hard-cover publishing contract (books to be published this November). Today they announced the ten semifinalists in each category, and I'm THRILLED to be among them! The next phase of judging begins now, and on July 30, they will announce the three finalists for each category. I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until then!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
That's terrific! I will be crossing my fingers for you. Just try to breathe during this excruciating waiting period! CONGRATS on making the list!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
azbikergirl said:
I made the finalists! My novel is one of the three that will be judged in the final competition, and from which a winner will be selected for publication! YIPEEEEEEEE!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana: :banana:

http://www.archebooks.com/Contest2005.htm

That is so wonderful! Will keep fingers, toes and eyelashes crossed for you! Can't wait to hear...

Saanen

Registered
Reaction score
That is so completely awesome! Congratulations!! You've got to keep us posted!