PDA

View Full Version : Book Trailers

LittleFlowerLei
10-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Has anyone, while you're still in the process of writing (whether you've been published before or not), ever wanted to make your own trailer for the book you're doing? Lately, I've been wanting to do one for "The Missing Flower" and was wondering if anyone ever really did this.

I can pretty much find stuff I could use for clips 'n stuff, but I don't know if I really want to do it.

But what about you guys? Have you ever wanted to make your own book trailer? Have any of you ever done it?

Tiffany Saxe
10-20-2009, 03:04 AM
My friends and I are working on one right now for my book. It's turned out to be really fun. I mean, we're treating it like a silly college project more than an actual marketing scheme so, that has a lot to do with the fun factor. It's really a personal choice I guess. It depends what you want to do with it and how you'll use it. When we finish the one for my book, we're going to have a screening party with the cast and then, this summer when I go to public schools and book stores on a mini book tour, I'm going to show it there.