Need some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle's_Daddy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right forum (forgive me if it's not - after all, I'm a newbie), but I'm looking for advice on finding an agent for drama. I've got a list a mile long to query for my children's book, but can't seem to find anything on PM to help.

Any suggestions from the pros?

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
Have you tried AgentQuery.com ? Sorry I can't be of any further help. I'm not familiar with the drama part. There is a another sub forum called "Scripts, Stage and Screen" which may be helpful.

Link is
forumdisplay.php

Good luck.

Lady Ice

Makes useful distinctions
Registered
Reaction score
If it's a stageplay, you want to get it performed first, so send it in to a company or director.

Turtle's_Daddy

Registered
Reaction score
If it's a stageplay, you want to get it performed first, so send it in to a company or director.

Thanks; I'll try that route first.

Although I know this isn't what you're talking about, I've "donated" it to my old high school (it was semi-inspired by a George S. Kaufman one-act that some friends of mine were in back in the day (ah, memories...)), so they can perform it royalty-free. The theater director says they'll be doing it either this year or next. So at the very least, I'll have that performance to look back on while filing rejections. :e2dance:

Lady Ice

Makes useful distinctions
Registered
Reaction score
If you can get them to do it locally and get it in the newspaper, that'd be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.