Finished Another First Draft!

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Yesterday I cranked out 3000 words to reach THE END.

*does happy dance*

This is my second novel so I'm not quite as astounded as I was the first time, but I like this novel better (don't we all?) and I'm excited to move forward with it. I have a beta reader already lined up, so once I tie up a few loose threads I'll get it out of my hair for a week or so.

:D

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score

melaniehoo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
I'm a bit at a loss this morning. Normally I get up and write. I opened my file out of habit but I'm just reading stuff online.

For those of you following on Facebook, I'm still searching for the perfect gift.

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
I know the feeling. However, during those breaks I start outlining the next book, I beta read for someone, I read those books that I've been wanting to read. Lastly, I search out new ideas.

melaniehoo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Nitaworm, I haven't come up with an idea for my next novel yet. This was my nano novel from last year and I'm happy to finally have finished it. Well, this draft anyway. Next I'm going to do another round of edits on novel #1, so I'm reentering a never-ending editing cycle.

*sigh*

Hopefully a new idea will come to me. I'd like to do either something humorous or YA.