Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
I have a new hardcover picture book coming out in October from Moo Press: Hattie, Get a Haircut!

Hattie is in for a surprise after she makes the solemn declaration that she will “never, no way, not at all” let anyone cut her hair. Soon, it grows so long that birds nest in it and kids jump rope with it.

It's wonderfully illustrated by Monica Kendall, an award-winning commercial animator. This is her first picture book.

I have galleys in PDF format and am looking for published children's authors/educators/librarians who might be interested in providing a pre-publication blurb. Please drop me a note if you'd like me to e-mail you a copy. Thanks!

Lauri B

I Heart Mac
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I would like to add to the thread: Nomad Press has just launched two new children's nonfiction book series: Tools Of Discovery and Build It Yourself. The first two titles in the Tools of Discovery series, Tools of Timekeeping: a Kid's Guide to the History and Science of Telling Time, and Tools of Navigation: a Kid's Guide to the History and Science of Finding Your Way are now available for review. The first book in the Build It Yourself series, Great Civil War Projects You Can Build Yourself, is also hot off the presses. Writers who do freelance book reviews, write for magazines/papers/online pubs focusing on science, teaching, children's books, Civil War, etc. are invited to email me for a copy. We have had a strong pre-pub response to both of these series, and I would love to get the word out about the books. Thanks!
Lauri at Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.