PDA

View Full Version : Going to Indianapolis

Writer2011
10-07-2009, 03:38 AM
Well most of you that know me on here have seen my job troubles and triumphs.

Good news---I have a job with AirTran Airways and start Monday. Actually I fly up to Indianapolis on Sunday and training starts Monday. As of now, I've got a place to stay for the duration of training. After that, well we shall see what my schedule is like. Not sure how often I'll be able to get home.

Yes it's going to be very lonely because my other half can't come along--she has a job here. At any rate, it's not going to be easy and I'm hoping to have someone to talk to on here just to keep me sane.

Don't worry, I'll be on here every now and then if you can stand me jabbering.

kct webber
10-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Congrats and good luck. :)

Mumut
10-07-2009, 04:44 AM
Well done. I hope it works out well for you. And in future you'll have those super-cheap airfares. You'll be able to come to Australia on your holidays.

Maryn
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
You know how it is: AW never sleeps, so whenever you're free to talk, somebody's around. You might even take advantage of the chat (http://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=absolutewrite).

Maryn, who already wastes more time online than she should

writeronfire
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Good luck to you and best wishes. Sorry you had to take a job so far away.

Writer2011
10-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks to everyone. I looked around here in NC and what I was qualified for doesn't offer benefits, especially health insurance which I need. For now this is what I have to do and I might transfer back to NC...but I need to take it one step at a time.

Susie
10-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Much good luck. Know you'll do well!

bettielee
10-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Best of luck! And we are always here! Hey... maybe you will get some writing done, too? Just sayin'... you gotta keep busy, right?

That's so great you got a job. Hope you can transfer home sooner rather than later.

Writer2011
10-08-2009, 05:07 AM
Thanks bettielee and everyone else. I'm hoping to transfer back or become a flight attendant. Either way I shouldn't be in Indy long!! And yes I might try and get some writing done if I have time :)