PDA

View Full Version : Writing for TV

genrevision
07-14-2005, 06:12 AM
Hi guys, I am new to this board/community. My name is Chaz and I am currently working on several TV Pilots and I live in the UK...

I've been working on trying to launch one of these projects since January and have had a terrible time with it, the rejections and everything seem to mount up even though about 30 people in the target audiences of different ages all love it and think it's a great series.

I have a few American networks looking at it at the moment, and am very surprised I have been able to get the number of people to consider my projects as I haven't got an agent and have been trying to get one for the past 5 years!!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and if there are any other TV writers on here, say hi!

triceretops
07-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi Chaz, yes, we do have a script writing forum in AW. There are a lot of people who share your desire to write scripts and break into the market. Why don't you introduce yourself at the "newbie" board then head on over to screenwriting. Again, welcome aboard--I love the Brits.

Triceratops