PDA

View Full Version : A Date With A Boy Wizard

PattiTheWicked
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
OK, not really, because I'm old enough to be his mom.

How many of you are attending Harry Potter release parties this weekend? Around here, the local SCAdians are helping set up a live game of Wizard Chess in the bookstore parking lot.

I'm gonna dress as Professor Trelawney.

Christine N.
07-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Do you live in Forestgate?? I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong. I live in Iron Bog :)

Nope, no parties for me, just gonna mug the FedEx man on Saturday morning as he comes up my front steps!

PattiTheWicked
07-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Do you live in Forestgate?? I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong. I live in Iron Bog :) !

I wish I lived in a place with a way cool name. Unfortunately, it's Ohio, and all the cool town names were taken when people settled here.

Nope, no parties for me, just gonna mug the FedEx man on Saturday morning as he comes up my front steps!

You'll probably make his day. Either that, or you'll discover the joys of pepper spray :)

Sarita
07-13-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm going to see Willy Wonka Friday night and will be heading over to Wegman's at midnight to pick up Harry. They have a coffee shop/cafe there. My sister, best friend and I are all going. Our own little party of sorts.

Christine N.
07-14-2005, 12:04 AM
LOL, Patti! I meant what does the SCA in your area call where you live. My three county area is called the Shire of Iron Bog, in the East Kingdom of the Knowne World.

I asked because the group in the area called the Canton of Forestgate is helping the local B&N do the HP thing, with wizard's chess in the parking lot, etc...

The fighters get all excited over such a thing.