PDA

View Full Version : Dark Paranormal Erotic Romance: BR's needed

Brindle Chase
10-01-2009, 12:19 AM
I need a few beta readers for my latest book. Its a vampire romance novel, but dark and erotic. Its chock full of adult material, so please, only 18+ readers. The violence and gore is on the mild side compared to the average horror book I imagine, but there is some, so weak stomachs might want to skip. The sex is on the frequent side, but nothing 'kinky' or 'freakish'

It's 63k

I need brutal, honest feedback. I don't need line by line, 'this is how I would have written it' commentary, but will take it if that's the kind you give! *lol* I'm also willing to swap and crit your work in exchange.

If you are interested, please PM me or email me at brindle at forlorn-hope dot net.

JS Emuakpor
10-01-2009, 06:21 AM
63K? It'll take me a while, but I'd love to if you don't mind the wait. Can you send it chapter by chapter?

Jess Haines
10-01-2009, 11:49 PM
I'd be interested in reading, but I'm a little too swamped to beta just now. Maybe post a chapter or two on SYW (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26) (password: vista), and I can give you some feedback there?

Brindle Chase
10-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Hey Jem, would love too... sent you a PM for your email!

Jess, its pretty erotic... not sure I can post it in there. Maybe in the erotica section? Or I could send you one chapter at a time?

Jess Haines
10-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh, yikes. You can always PM or email it to me. I don't actually check the erotic section of SYW, to be honest.

You can still post it there. If what you're looking for is feedback, that's an excellent place to get it. :) There are plenty of great reviewers/critters hanging around those parts.

Brindle Chase
10-14-2009, 07:17 PM
My apologies to my wonderful beta-readers. My webhost, hence my email, has gone south. I'm unable to access my email until they fix things... ug... so I will get new chapter installments to you when I can get back online. Its been 2 days now... and its driving me nuts (will be switching to a new host once I can get in and download all my email)... anywho... I beg your patience in the meantime. If you read this, email me at retro at myself.com so I can email you back with the next chapter. =)

RobinGBrown
10-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello

I've not done it before si if you don't mind a newbie I'd like to try out being one of your beta readers. And a swap would be really good as I'm working on a novel at the moment and could do with some feedback. Mine _is_ kinky though.

PM me and you can ask questions/swap emails

Thanks

Robin

Brindle Chase
10-21-2009, 12:12 AM
To all my beta readers!! Thank you for your patience. I've lost touch with some of you and dont have your contact info. Please email me so I can get back in touch!! *sniffle* ... I switched webhosts, so my email works again. brindle at forlorn-hope.net

Robin... email me, and let's work something out! =)