• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique and motivation (shared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Archer

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My name is Dora, I write fantasy and currently working on a YA novel that’s loosely based on the Neolithic era; with some mythology and tribal beliefs mixed in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I used to belong to a group that shared chapters each month for critiquing and I’m looking for something similar now. I’m open to any kind of criticism and will offer the same.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can do critiques through e-mail or a private on-line venue, it’s up to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Things you should know about me:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]English in my second language, so I might be having some problems with punctuation and/or grammar; I’m working very hard to remedy that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My work sometimes takes me out of town and might not have a pc. This usually doesn’t last more than a week so it should not be a problem, but just in case…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have one book published.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Feel free to ask me anything you want to see how we can make this work. :)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dora[/FONT]

D. Archer

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll PM you with my e-mail and msn so we can discuss the details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.